Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Targa bar trim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ahdoman
Just looking for the rear horizontal piece. Minor scratches or blems fine. Please send pics and response to; ahdoman@socal.rr.com
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ahdoman @ Feb 25 2009, 09:32 AM) *

Just looking for the rear horizontal piece. Minor scratches or blems fine. Please send pics and response to; ahdoman@socal.rr.com

As I recall, this peice isn't that expensive new and is still available. Now those little side parts that separate the sail panel from the roll bar top are something like $80+ each!
bdstone914

Steve,

I have a few of them. I can bring them to the March 8 swap meet in Anaheim and you can pick one out.

Bruce
kconway
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 25 2009, 09:59 AM) *

As I recall, this peice isn't that expensive new and is still available. Now those little side parts that separate the sail panel from the roll bar top are something like $80+ each!

This part is NLA through Porsche, checked today. sad.gif
Kev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.