Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Phoenix dinner 3/10 - Canceled!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
UPDATE! We are not going to Phoenix.

We may be moving to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area within the next month. While we are out there next week looking around, it would be great to get together with the local Porsche enthusiasts.

It looks like 3/10 is the date so far for dinner! No set place since we do not know the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.

Rob's cell is 727-483-0260.

Thanks!
MoveQik
Let's hook up for sure while you are here. Which day works better? Lunch or dinner? beerchug.gif

I'll look up that hotel to see exactly where it is and give you my thoughts.
914rrr
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Feb 25 2009, 07:47 PM) *

Let's hook up for sure while you are here. Which day works better? Lunch or dinner? beerchug.gif

I'll look up that hotel to see exactly where it is and give you my thoughts.

Great! Probably dinner is going to be best due to our daytime commitments. Really any day we are there would work.

SLITS
Oooooooo Wills finally got a date smilie_pokal.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(SLITS @ Feb 25 2009, 06:20 PM) *

Oooooooo Wills finally got a date smilie_pokal.gif

Damn it Ron! Now the flowers won't even be a surprise....
914rrr
Wait, who are the flowers for????? Rob or me???
914rrr
It looks like the hotel in Tempe is out. We are looking at the Holiday Inn North in downtown Phoenix. Any thoughts???
charliew
Watch out for the bad guys, Phoenix has a big kidnapping rate of mostly criminals. I'm sure that doesn't apply to you but maybe you should watch where you hang out late.
914rrr
QUOTE(charliew @ Feb 26 2009, 05:39 PM) *

Watch out for the bad guys, Phoenix has a big kidnapping rate of mostly criminals. I'm sure that doesn't apply to you but maybe you should watch where you hang out late.

Thanks! We have read about that, and believe me...you would be surprised at the crime in Knoxville. Not as peaceful as some might think.

914rrr
Travel arrangements updated! Check the top of thread!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.