Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Gurus around Houston
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cvoros
I live about 1.5 hrs North of Houston and wondering if anyone here knows of any good 914 guys in the area. Any help/info would be great.

charliew
Living as in Bryan-College Station?
cvoros
Not quite, I live very close to Huntsville and Bryan-College Station is closer than Houston.....just under an hour drive.
914Sixer
Not real close but in Boerne, just north of San Antonio
Grelber
Too bad you aren't closer to Dallas. The ultimate Texas 914 guru is in Plano.
charliew
My cousin lived in huntsville for awhile course he didn't have a choice.
cvoros
Ya, S.A. is a bit far. sad.gif
cvoros
Dallas isnt all that far if I need to drive it up that way. I am mostly looking for someone to get some ideas....and not positive of everything thats in this 75 of mine. I know the motor's been rebuilt, and its got an external oil cooler plus quite a few upgrades from what I understand. I have it for a few years, and it drives great, have had very few problems with it (I guess if you call dropping a valve a small problem LOL). Just been thinking lately of getting it in better shape and would like someone with more experience to "prioritize" some things, for lack of better words I guess. Make any sense??
cvoros
LOL happy11.gif
cvoros
QUOTE(Grelber @ Feb 26 2009, 07:08 PM) *

Too bad you aren't closer to Dallas. The ultimate Texas 914 guru is in Plano.

Forgot to ask....who?
Dr Evil
you can PM redbeard, he lives in Houston and is 914 savvy, but he is infinitelty busy as well.
Grelber
Wes Hildreth in Plano. Goes by H & H Enterprises. He does most of the serious engine/suspension work in the metroplex.
cvoros
Will do. TY
cvoros
Thanks for the info - it'll come in handy I am sure!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.