Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TV show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldschool
I have been playing with the idea of shooting a cool show about the 914 and it looks like am going to start shooting on Saturday over at the cars and coffee hang out if any of you never been there, its a pretty cool hang out .come and we may show your ride.

P.S I got the OK from the main dude just as long as I don't mention the location?
dw914er
wcr in like 2 months... there will be 90+ 914s lol

20 signed up as of now after 1 week**
JoeSharp
Hey Jamie, it's hard to say whats going to show up a Cars and Coffee. Last week there was only one 914 but it was a beatiful -6. there are typicaly about 5 or 6 914s that come by. I'll see you there and give you the stickers then.
Ben: In 2005 we had 86 cars in Camrillo and 50 went to The Streets of Willow, so I hoping your estiment of 20+ cars is rather low.
ConeDodger
A WCR with only 20 cars would probably be the last WCR sad.gif

In SoCal I would think in terms of more like 100!
dw914er
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Feb 26 2009, 08:14 AM) *

Hey Jamie, it's hard to say whats going to show up a Cars and Coffee. Last week there was only one 914 but it was a beatiful -6. there are typicaly about 5 or 6 914s that come by. I'll see you there and give you the stickers then.
Ben: In 2005 we had 86 cars in Camrillo and 50 went to The Streets of Willow, so I hoping your estiment of 20+ cars is rather low.

the poll shows 20+ as of now after one week, I know it will be alot more, but I don't know the other numbers in the past, so I knew at least 20 lol...

so yes, a rather conservative number (sorry about that: post edited)... but same idea... the only 914 I see at C & C is the 914-6 on steelies. WCR will be alot more 914s, and he could showcase the various car clubs and owners who support the 914

100 cars? SCWEEEET!!!!
JoeSharp
Thats only an estimate Ben, as I have had 30 to my house for a Bar-B-Q.
dw914er
sweet... I hope to see that 100 cars or so... I'm excited smile.gif

btw, i realized in Rob picture... theres a 914 convertible there.... lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.