Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have 11" and 9" Gt flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nomore9one4
The Altec Lansing photo gave me an idea for a widdderflared car. Anyone running 11"rear flares and 9"front flares? I know "RonS" has 11" rears,but I think he is running 7" in the front. Anyone with photos? Thanks!
boxstr
Yes JLO....
SirAndy
QUOTE(faux916 @ Feb 26 2009, 06:48 AM) *

Anyone have 11" and 9" Gt flares

I have a set but they are not installed yet.

Already got the wheels and tires for it ...
biggrin.gif Andy
LarryR
WOW! are those available in steel flares or fiberglass only?
SirAndy
QUOTE(LarryR @ Feb 27 2009, 09:51 PM) *

WOW! are those available in steel flares or fiberglass only?

Today, FG only ... dry.gif

Rumor has it they were available in steel for the GTs and one point in the early '70s.
driving.gif Andy
nomore9one4
Thanks guys! drooley.gif JLO may get a long lost ugly sister. biggrin.gif Just need to find flares dry.gif
ONTHEGRIND
not sure what size they are from the front the look much wider then in the photo taken..

IPB Image
plymouth37
I did some work on this car when I was with Renegade. If I remember correctly he is running 13" out back blink.gif and yes it cornered like a dump truck.
IPB Image
IPB Image
jd74914
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Feb 28 2009, 02:44 PM) *

I did some work on this car when I was with Renegade. If I remember correctly he is running 13" out back blink.gif and yes it cornered like a dump truck.

And it looks like he also must buy Pantera GT5 sized tires. blink.gif
nomore9one4
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Feb 28 2009, 11:44 AM) *

IPB Image
IPB Image

blink.gif WOW! I do like it though. Thanks for the photos. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.