Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Factory Porsche 914/6 script
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sled9146
Factory Porsche script from 914/6 in used condition. All mounting pins are in very good condition and attachment speed nuts are all there. This rare piece is ready for installation or for re-plating on your restoration/concourse "6". $35.00 OBO, shipping included

SOLD
sixaddict
Interested ...Sent pm. TOT

QUOTE(sled9146 @ Feb 26 2009, 09:13 AM) *

Factory Porsche script from 914/6 in used condition. All mounting pins are in very good condition and attachment speed nuts are all there. This rare piece is ready for installation or for re-plating on your restoration/concourse "6". $35.00 OBO, shipping included

rfuerst911sc
If sixaddict passes I'll take it.
carr914
3rd Dibs biggrin.gif

T.C.
db9146
Guys,

I was the first to reply in a PM and offered a price of $30, the seller accepted and then came back before I could pay him (20 minutes) and said I now needed to pay $35 because someone else had offered that amount. So the seller backed off from our deal for $5.

My response:

"In the real world, you gave a price or BO, I offered my best price and you accepted. It is now incumbent upon you to give me a reasonable time to pay you the price you accepted. You allowed me all of 20 minutes before coming back and retracting your offer, saying that I now had to pay the price you original asked because someone else had come in later and met your original price. In my book, that is no way to business. You renigged on your end of the deal.

No Thanks!"
One's word is worth less
boxstr
Hey it seems like today the dollar is the decider. I just went through the same thing.
What is it that a persons word is no longer sacred.
736conver
Lame and silly on the sellers part. You've just been marked, good luck selling in the future on this site.
sixaddict
Please allow me to weigh in on this. Seller did not cut his deal lose that quickly..He responded to me a day later than when I offered. I believe these sites go forward on one's word but you need to send money promptly becasue a lot of folks say yes and then evaporate. Two sides to every story guys.
TOT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.