Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need some small parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
weird_looking_cactus
Im looking for

Porsche emblem for the front hood.
1 lugbolt (one tire only has 3)
1 turn signal lense for the right side.
I need to reseal everything like the windows and the targa top so I need the gasket stuff.
A shifter knob
Some seats that are in pretty good shape.
I need the letter "H" that is on the back of were you pop the hood to work on the engine.

Also some pictures of how you guys open of the back trunk were the targa top is stored. Right now Im using a string and need to find a better way.

If anyone has anyone of these parts or knows a place to get them just give me a price you want. email me at weird_looking_cactus@charter.net
Joe Bob
Front turn signal lens.....euro or US? Yellow/clear or all yellow?
boxstr
WLC I have everything on your list. You just need to be a little more specific on "exactly"what you need.
Mike eluded to a euro or USA lense. Seats, complete seats?color? with or with out sliders?
Lug bolt, length, what type of wheels??
Letter H silver or gold?
Stock factory Shifter knob in excellent condition just sold on ebay for $131.09.
Seals I have mostly good used and some new.
Do you have access to a camera to take pics and show us your car and some of the things that you are talking about??
CCLINCAMP914
weird_looking_cactus
hello Im going to be taking some pictures soon.
Here is some more detail

Full orange turn signal lense.
I need full seats with padding in good shape I don't need slighters. I don't need center compartment.
Any shifter knobe will work as long as it s looks nice and the pictures on it looks right.
I need a gold letter "H"

smile.gif
garyh
Koff, Koff. Grumpy old man here.

Mayby we should as the system administrators just why they have a "914 parts wanted" section in the classifieds?
Brad Roberts
I have your wheel Gary.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.