Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS excellent 73, 2.0 signal orange-71 pictures link
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
earlyaircooled
71 pictures here: 914 pics

This is a beautiful, original 1973, Porsche 914, 2.0. The vin number is: 4732901102. This car has a clean title and is owned by me in Portland, Oregon.

This car currently has about 102,000 miles. A little over 4 years but only 4500 miles ago $4866.76 worth of work was performed which included rebuilding the brake system including the calipers, new clutch, pressure plate, throttle cable, clutch cable, repack wheel bearings, replace shift rod seal, replace battery tray and repair rear hood hinges and repair clutch cable mount. See picture of receipt. All mechanical systems are in top shape.

This is an early 73, 914 with engine number GA 000336 (#336) 2.0 engine made and is the original numbers matching engine for this car. The previous owner could not tell me if this engine has been rebuilt but it runs perfect, no smoke, funny noises etc. I recently sourced an excellent original muffler and had it high temp powder coated, it looks and sounds great.

The car looks like an original paint survivor but the previous told me it was partially repainted, I don’t have a receipt for that but it does look fantastic. The door jams, under hood areas still have excellent original paint; signal orange is the official color.

This car has no rust anywhere. Take a look at the under hood areas, they are pristine. This car still has the original 5 matching fuchs alloy wheels with nice original anodized finish and rolls on 5 new tires. 73, 914, 2.0 came with the center gauge console, leather shift boot and steering wheel. This car has vinyl covered front windshield pillars. This feature was only found on early 73, 2.0 and is quite rare.

The only departure from original is there is a leather cover over the leather steering wheel (makes it thicker) and speakers in the doors. I purchased a set of new door panels without speakers and will include those with the car (paid $300 or so). Some time in the past someone put protective strips down the sides of the car. I think Porsche dealers offered this as an extra cost option; it is an interesting period accessory.

Also included with this car is a perfect original 1973, owners manual in a proper burgundy cover and a new Bosch spark plug wire set that has not been installed yet, and a tool kit (some tools may be missing).

This car has a beautiful original interior; the carpet was covered with floor mats so they are in excellent original condition. The only real flaw is 2-3 small dash cracks near the ash tray (see pics).

I'm asking $15,000

email or call:

David Hanning

503-860-4740

davehanning@aol.com

Click to view attachment
Lavanaut
Nice looking car, I hope you get the $15k! smilie_pokal.gif
jc914
I am very very impressed at the condition of the car Good luck selling the car. What a nice original looking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.