Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Porsche 914-6 Limited Edition Prints
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
carartist
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

As an introduction I am a carnut and as such produce paintings of cars which I have a personel attachment for.Consequently I have produced a series of 914-6
prints.I produce no more than 80 prints in a series.They are individually numbered and signed over my embossed seal.If you are interested in any of these prints I accept paypal or international money orders.The price is $14.99 US per print and shipping and handling is $8US world wide.I will combine up to 5 prints for the same shipping charge.If interest please email me for details. tnerima@hotmail.com I have done many more Porsche and Ferrari cars in case you are interested.I am always open to discuss a private commission. I'm sorry but it seems I can only post one image per listing.Anyway this is the first print.
Lavanaut
Sounds interesting, and something I might be interested in. What size are they?

Thanks,

Reid
carr914
Welcome aboard Tris welcome.png

T.C.
carartist
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Feb 26 2009, 03:31 PM) *

Sounds interesting, and something I might be interested in. What size are they?

Thanks,

Reid

They are 8 1/2" x 11" printed on 95lb matte photo paper on an Epson 8 ink printer.The prints are giclee ,not mass produced lithos.They are shipped flat suitable for framing.The series is approximately 50% sold ie there are still about 20 remaining...some more some less.
Thanks for asking....regards Tris
carartist
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 26 2009, 08:33 PM) *

Welcome aboard Tris welcome.png

T.C.

Nice frontend....thnks very much Tris
db9146
I've got a couple and they are very nice.
auerbach
Is there a package price for a numbers matching complete set?
carartist
QUOTE(auerbach @ Mar 11 2009, 10:46 PM) *

Is there a package price for a numbers matching complete set?

Hi...thanks for your enquiry. I can do 6 prints for $60. plus the shipping.
Thanks Tris
ChicagoPete
Hi Tris,

I shot you an email late last week with photos of the drawings from Automobile Quarterly...The ones Ken Rush had done. Did you have a chance to look them over yet?

Maybe need me to resend?

Peter
carartist
QUOTE(ChicagoPete @ Mar 12 2009, 01:35 PM) *

Hi Tris,

I shot you an email late last week with photos of the drawings from Automobile Quarterly...The ones Ken Rush had done. Did you have a chance to look them over yet?

Maybe need me to resend?

Peter

Hi Peter...I did receive them and they are quite nice as far as I can tell from the pictures. They are all completely side profile and I would need an image from the side...as far as I could find the closest image was slightly turned.Is it possible to get the car image from the side as per the Rush paintings? I wouldn't want to paint it without the accurate reference,as reflections and details can only be painted when I can see them. I wouldn't want to guess.Perhaps you can get the current owner to send you some shots.Let me know....
Regards Tris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.