Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orange PORSCHE side scripts. positive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Joe Bob
Ordered by regular customer who then decided to go to negative stripes....$50 and I pay US shipping. Has to extra positive PORSCHE scripts w/o bars....typically used on the the front and rear of 911s, would look good as a wall hanger.
Bucci
Hey,

I would like to try a set of stickers on my dark green car. If I do not like them I will have to pull them right back off..! How about $40.00 plus I'll pay for half of the shipping. I would love to try them out and will re-buy again, what do you think about yellow on a green back-ground base paint...!

Marc
619-726-9012

Click to view attachment

Joe Bob
Yellow is the way "I" would go....
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 26 2009, 05:08 PM) *

Ordered by regular customer who then decided to go to negative stripes....$50 and I pay US shipping. Has to extra positive PORSCHE scripts w/o bars....typically used on the the front and rear of 911s, would look good as a wall hanger.

Z

I will take them. They will go on my racecar. I remove every thing but the numders so this will look good I think. aktion035.gif

-Garold
Joe Bob
Paypal is accepted....use the email in my signature...
Bucci
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 28 2009, 04:01 PM) *

Yellow is the way "I" would go....

I trust you on the color...! What do we use the neg or pos lettering...?

I will send $ via pay pal.....

Please confirm ship to and color before order.

Marc Buccheri
P.O. Box 524
Balboa, Ca 92661

Best Marc
GaroldShaffer
$$ sent beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.