Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 2.0 with early features
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
redshift
My car is sitting 2 years, come get it. 74 with:

early chrome bumpers: EXCELLENT
bumper caps: EXCELLENT
2.0 wheels EZ Off'ed
22k rebuilt transaxle
22k rebuilt 2.0 euro spec with heads replaced 18k ago
Awesome donor stuff. Save millions off last decades retail.

Musty nasty interior
Rust in the hole
Straight body over 90% little ripply in right rear 1/4, rear deck has never closed properly since bought from Otto
Dead lamp motors

I parked it when I got my new car, and it needed only a fuel line. It's abandoned in my back yard, and I am moving soon.

No way I can part anything off it, bring a trailer.

Make an offer, and please don't completely insult me, I have $20k in it for 3 years of driving it before the $10 fuel hose leaked. I just want about what it costs to replace wheels, bumpers, pads, and a little of the engine/transaxle.. it's a great subject for a donor, or a weld clean and drive.

Thanks!

Miles (Hey Ya'll!)
x12164@yahoo.com
jesiv
So where are you located? confused24.gif

Regards,

James
redshift
Sorry, Savannah GA.

I also forgot the dual Triad muffler.

Everything worked when it was parked, except the speedo cable spun around that time. It might have 300 more miles than I remember.

Please send any questions to email, I only came back about the Triad. smile.gif

x12164@yahoo.com
Joe Bob
Hi Miles.....I'd be honored to own yer ride. How much?
rick 918-S
Jeeze we miss ya around here! Haven't had anyone post anything like your humor in a long time. confused24.gif Except maybe Rons blue meanie story. huh.gif idea.gif dry.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif shades.gif lol-2.gif

Miss ya buddy! bye1.gif
redshift
Mike! Rick!

I miss you all too!

Damn Mike, you live too far to make it fun.. if someone would throw like.. no idea. Make an offer.. I will get some terrible pictures.. It's dirty as all Hell, but there are a bunch of great parts in there.. whole thing.. it's not a dead car, it's not in decent shape now though.. it's ugly dirty. Welded up, and flushed, and .. who am I kidding.. Mike would drive it home from here hahahaha..

You'd have to figure out what drags a non-op for cheap.. I don't see that happening..

I paid $1,500 to ship it here.. eeeeks.. those were the rich old days.. heh.

I would love to get $30,0000,00000000,0000.79, but I would still be screwing anyone in my mind to get upwards of $1500. So I guess that is about what I really have to get.

Did I tell you guys about being follwed home by a gang, and robbed at gunpoint?

I have a new hobby! I am like the Chris Angel of concealed carry! Does this caliber make me look fat?

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
QUOTE(redshift @ Feb 27 2009, 09:08 PM) *

Mike! Rick!

I miss you all too!

Damn Mike, you live too far to make it fun.. if someone would throw like.. no idea. Make an offer.. I will get some terrible pictures.. It's dirty as all Hell, but there are a bunch of great parts in there.. whole thing.. it's not a dead car, it's not in decent shape now though.. it's ugly dirty. Welded up, and flushed, and .. who am I kidding.. Mike would drive it home from here hahahaha..

You'd have to figure out what drags a non-op for cheap.. I don't see that happening..

I paid $1,500 to ship it here.. eeeeks.. those were the rich old days.. heh.

I would love to get $30,0000,00000000,0000.79, but I would still be screwing anyone in my mind to get upwards of $1500. So I guess that is about what I really have to get.

Did I tell you guys about being follwed home by a gang, and robbed at gunpoint?

I have a new hobby! I am like the Chris Angel of concealed carry! Does this caliber make me look fat?

Click to view attachment

What is the original color of your ride? You know I like the unusual colors. EDIT: Duh.. The black submarine....never mind..

It would be great if you could post a couple pictures of the usual bad places. I'm not talking about the back alley's in GA. huh.gif

Ya, Some thugs robbed ya. I think I remember reading about that.
I was just thinking about gun ownership today myself. My sister has a conceal and carry permit. Maybe you'll cross paths with those dudes again some day. ar15.gif
redshift
AHA! It was Marathon Blue! (still is under the black..

Otto said it was originally black. I guess besides all the other stuff, he can't understand questions, or read codes. biggrin.gif
padgett37
PM sent. Please check.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.