Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any interest in another production run for 2.0 throttle body gaskets?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tod914
If there is enough interest, I'll do another run. I suspect the prices will be abit higher than last time, being it's been well over 4 years.

Thanks,

Tod
jsayre914
i think im in,

couldja post a link to the first run, so i could learn a little more?
thanks smile.gif
tod914
Joseph here is the link.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=56278
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(tod914 @ Feb 27 2009, 02:55 PM) *

If there is enough interest, I'll do another run. I suspect the prices will be abit higher than last time, being it's been well over 4 years.

Thanks,

Tod

Tod how many would you have to make? I would be interested in buying quantity to make it worth your time to run.
tod914
George, I'll be sending out some samples next week to get priceing from several manufacturers. Last run I did was for 100. I will get specific rates for 50 100 etc. If there is a certian amount you had in mind, please let me know and I can accomodate you once everything is lined up. I'll try to get it shipped directly to you from them, to save you shipping costs as well.

Thanks,

Tod
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(tod914 @ Feb 27 2009, 03:34 PM) *

George, I'll be sending out some samples next week to get priceing from several manufacturers. Last run I did was for 100. I will get specific rates for 50 100 etc. If there is a certian amount you had in mind, please let me know and I can accomodate you once everything is lined up. I'll try to get it shipped directly to you from them, to save you shipping costs as well.

Thanks,

Tod

I would buy 50 to get a good price break.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
by the way I am having my plastics man make the 1.7 and 1.8 cone type throttle body gaskets so between the two of us we should have it covered
rjames
I bought one from the first production run. Great repro. smilie_pokal.gif
And this thread reminds me that I still have to install the damn thing! biggrin.gif
tod914
lol Robert, glad you liked it. Sounds good George, I'll let you know soon as I find out more.
dflesburg
does this piece come with the engine gasket set?

If not I will take two.
tod914
It's been NLA for some time.
markb
I'd be interested in some.
Cevan
I bought one last month. Perfect repro. Good stuff.
zymurgist
I would be interested.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(tod914 @ Feb 27 2009, 01:55 PM) *

Thanks,

Tod

I bought a couple last time and since I went to the 2270 and 'carbonated' biggrin.gif I gave them to McMark... At least I think I did. Anyway I will if I didn't.

Good quality! Thanks to all you guys who run NLA Autoparts!
highways
I'm in for two sets
shelby/914
I would take 2 for sure and may up the order if any more of the local group wants in.
solex
Me too... I will order 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.