Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grateful for this forum
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914helo
Just wanted to say thanks for this forum. beerchug.gif Besides the great information and humor here, I've never had a difficult sale or purchase. I still visit a Subaru SVX forum due to my Suby 3.3L in my 914, but I won't visit their classifieds anymore after yet another purchase gone wrong. Just flat out cheating. Here, on the other hand, I've only dealt with good, honest people. Thanks beer3.gif
PeeGreen 914
That's because you are yet to deal with me happy11.gif huh.gif .

I agree. Most of our guys are top notch when it comes to selling beerchug.gif
klink
I'm with you. This IS a great place!!! aktion035.gif
RJMII
I agree with Jon; you haven't dealt with him yet. Oh, wait, neither have I. I guess I wouldn't know! av-943.gif

I agree, this is a great place.

If I promised anyone parts or payment and still need to cough up... please PM me...
SGB
It can happen, but it is called out pretty fast. We're a pretty good group. I don't know why... Sorta like veterinarians. You won't usually find one of those who is an a-hole.

edit- well...

I think we are all a-holes, but not the "screw-you" type, y'know.
rhodyguy
most of us know better than to poop where we eat.
flippa
This place really is a great group!!!! Real glad that it is because I really enjoy these cars. I hang around to learn, not to get hassled by some group of tools.

Other places I lurk are full of a-holes with huge attitudes. Anyone out here that has a Boston Whaler knows exactly what I mean.

I have bought & sold stuff on the classifieds and never have had anything but good experiences.

You guys are the best!!!!!!! beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
type47
QUOTE(RJMII @ Feb 27 2009, 10:24 PM) *

If I promised anyone parts or payment and still need to cough up... please PM me...

PM sent, still waiting for payment for the 916 I sent you. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.