Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: I love Snap-on tools
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So the Snap-on salesman that I bought all my tools through when I was a tech used me as his agent when he bought and sold his house. Just recently he wanted to hire an appraiser so he could refinance his place. He called me up and I sent him to one of my buddies who owed me a favor. He in turn did the appraisal for free. So to show his appriciation he upgraded my batter power 3/8 impact gun. The one I had was 8 years old and still worked fine but I'll still take this one piratenanner.gif This little thing can take lug nuts off. Guess I need to be more careful with this baby aktion035.gif
dinomium
S C O R E!
We use the 1/2 model at the track, it RULES.
Cap'n Krusty
"Batter power"? That doesn't look like it'll hold up as well as a REAL hammer .........
All that plastic and stuff .......................... The Cap'n
PeeGreen 914
Yeah, I have one og those too but I had to pay for it dry.gif biggrin.gif . It is getting old. Maybe I can work a trade for a new one of those as well. idea.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 27 2009, 05:08 PM) *

"Batter power"? That doesn't look like it'll hold up as well as a REAL hammer .........
All that plastic and stuff .......................... The Cap'n

av-943.gif

They are rather stout for what they are. Battery powered isn't as good as air though. That's what I have my IR guns for aktion035.gif

I guess the strength of a real hammer has to do with who is holding it biggrin.gif

I'm rather weak blink.gif Need all the help I can get huh.gif
mbrown3039
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 27 2009, 05:12 PM) *

They are rather stout for what they are. Battery powered isn't as good as air though. That's what I have my IR guns for aktion035.gif

I guess the strength of a real hammer has to do with who is holding it biggrin.gif

I'm rather weak blink.gif Need all the help I can get huh.gif

Cap'n -- Methinks the jest of thy missive travelled aerially above his cranium....M
PeeGreen 914
Then why don't you enlighten me so I can understand the gist of what he was refering to.
dry.gif
messix
i'm not gonna touch that after you battered all over it! dry.gif
PeeGreen 914
Dang it. I need to read better sometimes. I didn't even see he said BATTER power and didn't even notice I did the same above headbang.gif av-943.gif That's what you get for reading all this crap on a blackberry.

Hey Troy, maybe I battered it JUST so you wouldn't touch it sheeplove.gif
mbrown3039
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 27 2009, 11:38 PM) *

Dang it. I need to read better sometimes. I didn't even see he said BATTER power and didn't even notice I did the same above

lol-2.gif

av-943.gif
ConeDodger
Jon,
That is really gonna help you get your nuts off! lol-2.gif
messix
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
PeeGreen 914

Hey, sometimes you need help getting the nuts off. huh.gif
messix
let your wife handle your batter tool! that should do it!
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(messix @ Feb 28 2009, 09:31 AM) *

let your wife handle your batter tool! that should do it!

Some guys don't have wives because they use it as a batter tool. Gotta have SOME finesse! The Cap'n
sixnotfour
I heard of Strap-On tools blink.gif stirthepot.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.