Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: f/s 914 turbocharged v-8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
plasterman
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

hey guy's.all info and pic's here by next week.i'm posting for a friend who can build car's,but can't get the typing right..lol. i guess i can try to remember alittle about the car.the car is a 71?? with a 914/6 flare kit. the windshield is raked.the brake's are wilwood,koni adjustibiles.adj sway bar,roll cage,let's see.engine is i belive a 377ci with the best of everything.haltec computer efi,turbocharged,930 transaxel running inverted.big ass raditator.and so much more.i can't remember anything more right now.car is white with a dark reddish/cinnimon type newer porsche color.i might have a pic in the back ground.anyway,any intrest here e-mail me..thank's for now...al..ps,not the right web site but the triump is for sale too!!
plasterman
wow,no one is even curious.well i guess there's not enough information anyway.next week i will have many pic's and detailed info....al.
dakotaewing
QUOTE(plasterman @ Feb 28 2009, 10:02 PM) *

wow,no one is even curious.well i guess there's not enough information anyway.next week i will have many pic's and detailed info....al.

Plasterman - (Not trying to bust your chomps here-)
I am sure there are folks interested, but first of all you'll need to post a lot more info in order to generate enough interest to sell this car, including as per the forum rules, a price. It appears you may be well aware of all this already. Please remember that we are in difficult times economically (sp), and the "normal crowd" that would be interested or able to purchase this car is much "thinner" than in normal times. Remember, LOTS of pictures are your best freind. Good luck with the sale!!
pktzygt
QUOTE(plasterman @ Feb 28 2009, 11:02 PM) *

I'd be interested in a price for it. You are close to me.
Dr. Roger
plasterman PM'd me and mentioned a price somewhere around $25,000.00.

plasterman
i know.i understand the rule's.just thought i get some notice on here and people that where interested i can notify when the pic's and info is up.10"of snow prevent's some nice outdoor pic's.this week where gonna take off wheel's and photo all mechinal's and such.sorry for the inconvience.where working on it...thank's...al.
Heeltoe914
popcorn[1].gif
turboman808
I might be very interested in this car with more information and price. Sounds like a beast though.
plasterman
the car is a beast.and it's set up to use it.i told my friend who own's the car that we need to get the ball rolling on this.by this weekend will have pic's.above,below inside,underneath,all angle's.as a matter of fact,im gonna go down the shop tonight and make a list from front to rear...al.
plasterman
hey guy's.here's a list on the car.i made joke's about my friend,i can't type either so bare with me.i cant figure out how to do a freaking list. ok the body:1971 914 with a 916 fender flair's.916 front bumper with mod's(open for air intake) 916 rear bumper.(we all know how these's bumper's dont fit well but my friend has them better then perfect).very reinforced rocker's with custom alum. rocker panel's.6 point rollbar.raked windshield lowerd 2". car is white. front susp.:wilwood 4 piston with 13"rotor's.billet hub's with 5 lug pattern.lowerd strutt's with koni adj. front sway bar adj.930 power booster and master cyl.930 tie rod kit.rear susp:wilwood 4 piston with 12.2 rotor's.all steel braided brake line's.5 lug hub's.aftermarket spring's(different rate).adj koni's.adj lower strutt mount's.inverted 930 gearbox(4 speed).930 axle's.motor:seasoned .030 over 4 bolt main 400 block.forged steel crank.377cu. forged steel 6.0 rod's.weisco forged piston's.large cap.oil pan.high volume/high pressure oil pump.custom billet engine pulley's.steel flywheel.custom 930 clutch disc.high pressure aluminum pressure plate.edelbrock rpm 200cc cyl.head's.stainless steel valve's.7/16 rocker stud's with aluminum girdle.holly intake with high flow fuel rail's. 55 lb injector's.dual bosch fuel pump's.adj. boost sensitive pressure regulator.haltec programable computer management.T04 high flow turbo with 4"intake.3 1/2" single exhaust with high flow flowmaster.adj deltagate.electric water pump(meizore@ $500.00).mallory unilite distributor.m.s.d adj boost timing control.m.s.d. 7al ignition.interior: all vdo gauge's.new dash.new windshield.interior is covered in a lexus 400 color( cinnamon).custom billet aluminum radiator.electric fan with temp adj.car also has a hidden heater core so this 914 has exellent heat!. wheel's:compomotive's 3 peice 16" 9"front & 10" rear's.tire's are toyo proxy's 225/50 and 245/245 with less than 500 mile's on them.no sound system(car sound's much better)not to mention that this car was completely restored and in better then new condition.we all know how the v-8 powered 914's go.this car can be a daily driver with atleast 700 hp est and when on boost,you would think your driving a gtp car.truly an amazing car professionally built.where starting at $25k.any question's,just ask.....i know,i know...pic's are coming soon...lol...al
Gint
How about posting the price already?
plasterman
i thought i did or someone else did.sorry.we are gonna start at $25k...thank's..al.
burton73
The people want to see pictures. Is there an Emergency brake? If it has a Garret Turbo what brand of waste gate in the system? Pictures of the custom turbo system a must as well as the fit and finish of the car. I am on the west coast. Was this an East Coast car before and what was done for rust repair? Thank you for your help in getting you friends car sold. This is a tough bunch here. We know our 914s

Bob
plasterman
hey burton73,good question on the e-brake.i will find out.also i will find out name of waste gate.pic's will show every angle of the car.there was no rust on the car accept for minor surface's that did not even need replacement.there's not even dust under this car.fit and finish are perfect.as you know those flair's and bumper's look like they dont even belong on a 914.lot's of time fitting them perfect.better then factory.bottom line is i need to get pic's.they say it all.as far as forum guy's go,i dealt with corvetteforum guy's selling my 04 c-5 coupe.what a nightmare,but it sold...I GOT TO GET SOME PIC'S SOON!!...LOL..AL
turboman808
I hope someone buys this car before I do something stupid and buy it myself.
Someone needs to save me and my bank account from me. LOL
plasterman
turbo808,just do as i do,the stupid thing.i'm a corvette man.just sold my 04 c-5 coupe 4 month's ago.that was the smart thing to do in this ecomony.i just started my own business.as soon as thing's start falling into place constintly, the stupid thing is a new 2009 corvette z06.any color.that's upward's of $65,000.00 that i should not spend on a freakin car.it's awesome looking and it's fast.we only live once..go for it....al...ps..a stock 09 z06 will not touch this 914 for sale!!!
plasterman
ttt, to be near the pic's
plasterman
ttt
plasterman
ttt for the last time.... WTF.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(plasterman @ Mar 4 2009, 09:00 PM) *

hey guy's.here's a list on the car.i made joke's about my friend,i can't type either so bare with me.i cant figure out how to do a freaking list.

ok the body:
  • 1971 914 with a 916 fender flair's.
  • 916 front bumper with mod's(open for air intake)
  • 916 rear bumper.(we all know how these's bumper's dont fit well but my friend has them better then perfect).
  • very reinforced rocker's with custom alum. rocker panel's.
  • 6 point rollbar.
  • raked windshield lowerd 2".
  • car is white.
front susp.:
  • wilwood 4 piston with 13"rotor's.
  • billet hub's with 5 lug pattern.
  • lowerd strutt's with koni adj.
  • front sway bar
  • adj.930 power booster and master cyl.
  • 930 tie rod kit.
rear susp:
  • wilwood 4 piston with 12.2 rotor's.
  • all steel braided brake line's.
  • 5 lug hub's.
  • aftermarket spring's(different rate).
  • adj koni's.adj lower strutt mount's.
  • inverted 930 gearbox(4 speed).
  • 930 axle's.
    motor:
  • seasoned .030 over
  • 4 bolt main
  • 400 block.
  • forged steel crank.
  • 377cu.
  • forged steel 6.0 rod's.
  • weisco forged piston's.
  • large cap.oil pan.
  • high volume/high pressure oil pump.
  • custom billet engine pulley's.
  • steel flywheel.
  • custom 930 clutch disc.
  • high pressure aluminum pressure plate.
  • edelbrock rpm 200cc cyl.head's.
  • stainless steel valve's.
  • 7/16 rocker stud's with aluminum girdle.
  • holly intake with high flow fuel rail's.
  • 55 lb injector's.
  • dual bosch fuel pump's.
  • adj. boost sensitive pressure regulator.
  • haltec programable computer management.
  • T04 high flow turbo with 4"intake.3 1/2"
  • single exhaust with high flow flowmaster.
  • adj deltagate.
  • electric water pump(meizore@ $500.00).
  • mallory unilite distributor.m.s.d
  • adj boost timing control.m.s.d.
  • 7al ignition.
interior:
  • all vdo gauge's.
  • new dash.
  • new windshield.
  • interior is covered in a lexus 400 color( cinnamon).
  • custom billet aluminum radiator.
  • electric fan with temp adj.
  • car also has a hidden heater core so this 914 has exellent heat!.
wheel's:compomotive's 3 peice 16" 9"front & 10" rear's.tire's are toyo proxy's 225/50 and 245/245 with less than 500 mile's on them.no sound system(car sound's much better)not to mention that this car was completely restored and in better then new condition.we all know how the v-8 powered 914's go.this car can be a daily driver with atleast 700 hp est and when on boost,you would think your driving a gtp car.truly an amazing car professionally built.where starting at $25k.any question's,just ask.....i know,i know...pic's are coming soon...lol...al

There's a start on how to do a list. check my code. wink.gif (hit 'reply' by my post)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.