Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Stock front and rear sway bars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
URY914
Like I said: front and rear factory sway bars. $60 plus $15 to pack and ship anywhere in the us.

If you need pics I can provide. biggrin.gif
jesiv
Dude if that is complete I'll take it! If just bars then I'll pass.

Pics would be great!!

Regards,

James
URY914
QUOTE(jesiv @ Feb 28 2009, 08:59 PM) *

Dude if that is complete I'll take it! If just bars then I'll pass.

Pics would be great!!

Regards,

James

I'll post some pics. Everyone else hold on until James decides what he want to do.
URY914
Here is the front sway bar. Bar is at the top of the picture. Bar, mounting flanges, arms, drop links, and bolts for the arms to the bar is included. What is not included is new bushings but you can replace the old ones. Also bolts to mount the bar flanges to the body are not included. The small steel sleeves for the drop links are included.

I don't have a picture of the rear bar right not. It is raining out and I'm not going out there to snap a pic. The rear bar includes bar, drop links, and the shock bolts with the ball on the end. Also includes the "U" shaped mounting pieces to bolt to the bottom of the trunk, but doesn't include the bolts. You can find your own small mounting nuts and bolts locally.
carr914
Paul, if James passes let me know, I need a front bar (2 actually).

T.C.
jesiv
Paul,

That works for me! PM Sent.

Regards,

James
URY914
James wins.

Thanks for stopping by everyone.

Be sure to tip your waitress and barmaids and drive safe.

(Sorry TC, didn't know or forgot you need one.)
rhodyguy
let's all stand and cheer paul for giving away anti-sway bars for $75 shipped. blink.gif WTF.gif
rjames
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 1 2009, 12:35 PM) *

let's all stand and cheer paul for giving away anti-sway bars for $75 shipped. blink.gif WTF.gif

Not everyone is out to get every last penny they can. I for one am happy to see decent deals on parts here which is why I rarely look to ebay for 914 stuff. In fact you gave me what I thought was a good deal on a nice seat for my car. The few things I've sold here I probably could have gotten more $ for elsewhere, but I feel like the 914world comminty isn't about that. I think it's why a lot of us are enclined to help each other out, whether it be with parts or troubleshooting, repairs, etc.

Then again, maybe I'm just naive? confused24.gif smile.gif
URY914
To tell the truth I didn't research how much they are selling for. I just needed to get rid of some stuff. If we were in this for money we'd all be broke.
jesiv
Well as the purchaser, I in fact do appreciate a good deal. As a 914 owner I will put them on a 1975 that did not have them and will appreciate them greatly.

Too many people out here are taking advantage of us (914 owners) especially on evil bay. I look here for this reason. You will notice that the add was posted Feb 28 2009, 07:56 PM and I replied Feb 28 2009, 07:59 PM … 3 minutes!

Thank you Paul!

Regards,

James

PS Not for re-sale
URY914
BTW- I don't want to know what I could have gotten for them. sad.gif biggrin.gif

number6
QUOTE(URY914 @ Mar 1 2009, 06:11 PM) *

BTW- I don't want to know what I could have gotten for them. sad.gif biggrin.gif

No, I don't think you do! smile.gif

-duc
number6
QUOTE(rjames @ Mar 1 2009, 01:04 PM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Mar 1 2009, 12:35 PM) *

Not everyone is out to get every last penny they can. I for one am happy to see decent deals on parts here which is why I rarely look to ebay for 914 stuff. In fact you gave me what I thought was a good deal on a nice seat for my car. The few things I've sold here I probably could have gotten more $ for elsewhere, but I feel like the 914world comminty isn't about that. I think it's why a lot of us are enclined to help each other out, whether it be with parts or troubleshooting, repairs, etc.

Then again, maybe I'm just naive? confused24.gif smile.gif

This isn't the forum, but I did want to throw out my opinion that there's nothing wrong with asking fair MARKET VALUE for items you're selling. Let's face it, we all have the sickness, and we all spend waaay too much $ on our 914s. So why is it considered bad to try and recoup some $ to continue feeding the addiction? I, for one, am not made of $; I have to save and juggle to pay for my 914 stuff, like most here, I would imagine. Being able to sell things at fair prices allow me to keep upgrading my car. And I gladly pay fair prices so that you may continue to enhance your car!

My 2 cents smile.gif
rhodyguy
my comment was more tongue-in-cheek than critical and i believe paul knows that. Everyone loves a great deal and the folks who bought his bar packages certainly did well on their purchases.

charliew
I guess I jumped too soon. I just paid 160.00 shipped just for the front and still had to buy the rubber parts and mounts new at pelican. 100.00 + shipping for the rear and of course bought the new rubber from pelican.

Till this I thought I got a fair deal and still do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.