Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 V8 Project for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
skline
I will probably kick myself in the butt for this later but the economy is driving me to sell off my project. What I have is a clean rust free 1975 body with all stiffening kits installed, complete Renegade conversion kit with Renegade radiator kit, adapter and all the other stuff to go with it. I have a 327 Chevy engine, modified 901 transmission with billet intermediate plate, flipped H gear and freshly rebuilt. Kennedy stage III clutch kit and just about everything else needed for the build. The only thing it is missing is the time to put it all together and the seats. The engine will still need a camshaft and lifters but I have about everything else needed. Many of the parts I have are new in boxes still. I have clean euro lenses for the rear, short shift kit, front and rear sway bars and all the stuff to install them, it has 15" Cookie cutters, complete 5 lug conversion with 911 suspension and way too much more to list here. The car itself will need some minor body work but its not much at all. If you are looking for a car that will smoke most cars on the road and want to know every inch of the car you are driving, this would be a great project for someone. The car is completely stripped and on a rotisserie so inspection would be a breeze and nothing is hidden. The engine with the right cam will put out over 500 HP. The question you need to ask yourself is, can I put one of these together? Will I be able to handle the power once it's done? I even have the paint for this car if you are so inclined. No smog check in California due to the year. My loss could be your gain.

$3500 and it's yours......

Parts alone are more than 3 times that. It's here, It's real, and I am ready to sell.
boxstr
Scott, Send me some pics. camp914@comcast.net
Thanks
CLINICOULDHAVEAV8
sixnotfour
Here is a whole thread;
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=69199&hl=
computers4kids
Hi Scott...I sent you an email from your craigslist ad.
Thanks,
Mark
skline
Wow, I got more responses than I thought I would, mostly from CL. I just replied with a link to the progress thread. It has many pictures in it. The only difference now is that the car is on a rotisserie now. The body work needs to be finished and someone who knows these cars will have to put it together. Anything that can be removed has been removed. I have boxes of new and reconditioned parts to go with it. Just about everything actually.
pktzygt
QUOTE(skline @ Mar 1 2009, 03:05 PM) *

Wow, I got more responses than I thought I would, mostly from CL. I just replied with a link to the progress thread. It has many pictures in it. The only difference now is that the car is on a rotisserie now. The body work needs to be finished and someone who knows these cars will have to put it together. Anything that can be removed has been removed. I have boxes of new and reconditioned parts to go with it. Just about everything actually.

I want it, but I'm not sure I could get it from there to here. Feasable?
skline
QUOTE(pktzygt @ Mar 1 2009, 12:56 PM) *

Not sure if I would want to even attempt to ship this thing. It is not a roller as the suspension is completely off the car and it would be about 20 or 30 boxes of parts not to mention the engine and trans. Shipping nightmare.
skline
More pictures by request
PeeGreen 914
Warning. This guy is not to be trusted in dealing with questions about the cars condition. If you are serious about buying this car have someone you do know look at it and trust only what they say. I got fucked by him and yes, I am still bitter mad.gif I know of others that have had the same issues with cars from him as well.
skline
Oh by all means come check the car for yourself, It is completely taken apart and nothing is hidden. Even a person who knows nothing about cars could inspect this car. I would hate to sell a 30+ year old car to someone again and they say I screwed them because they drive it 1000+ miles home and an original part breaks on them that cost 10 bucks to replace leaving them stranded for half a day and then they say its my fault. As for the others you are referring to, let them speak for themselves. I have not sold any other cars to anyone you know that had a problem. The car is available for inspection anytime. Its been 7 years since you and your boyfriend bought that car and drove it home, get over it already.
nomore9one4
Sorry to see you have to sell it Scott! If I was not on the other coast I would not hesitate buying it and it would probably already be in my garage. Bob
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(skline @ Mar 2 2009, 05:52 AM) *

Oh by all means come check the car for yourself, It is completely taken apart and nothing is hidden. Even a person who knows nothing about cars could inspect this car. I would hate to sell a 30+ year old car to someone again and they say I screwed them because they drive it 1000+ miles home and an original part breaks on them that cost 10 bucks to replace leaving them stranded for half a day and then they say its my fault. As for the others you are referring to, let them speak for themselves. I have not sold any other cars to anyone you know that had a problem. The car is available for inspection anytime. Its been 7 years since you and your boyfriend bought that car and drove it home, get over it already.

Okay Scott, I was going to leave at that but it was not the original patr that broke and left him stranded. It was a lot more. Plus the fact it was a retagged car. You sold it as a 72 when it was a 75. The engine never ran right. Everything you told us prior to buying the car was not true and when we got down there and thought it best to unwind the deal your wife had already spent the money. Talking to some of the State Patrolers I know I should have just sent the car to them and you would have had your life turned upside down. When we first tried to get the car we stopped at Otto's and he found a ton of stuff wrong with the car you told us would have no problem making it to Seattle. Barely made it to Venice Beach. Second trip was more of a pain as the engine STILL didn't run well after you were to have had it delt with. Then dealing with the retag was a nightmare. I ended up selling the car for $500 as that was all it was worth.

The other car was a whole other mess that when I told one of our local guys about what I went through he shared with me what you put him through. Another car with many hidden defects that you knew about and covered up.
pktzygt
QUOTE(pktzygt @ Mar 1 2009, 03:56 PM) *

That was somewhat of a joke. I really would like to have a car already taken apart and rust fixed...someday.
wallys914
I am interested if you still have it. Im in Orange.
spare time toys
QUOTE(skline @ Mar 2 2009, 08:52 AM) *

Not all of us have troubles. I got the 928 from him and had no problems with Scott or the deal. I knew exactly what he had and got what I wanted. I would deal with him again.

Larry
sean_v8_914
Ive dealt with SKLINE several times. I have customers that have had good dealings with SKLINE. allways been happy with the man. he even fixed my laptop while I loaded parts.
thats my 2 cent bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.