Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 76/2.0 Electrical issue - cont.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Krist
i'm not getting power to the headlights, tail lights, signals, horn & radio. those specific fuses are intact; i checked. is this a problem w/ an electrical relay that services the above listed areas? if so, where is that relay? all systems were working just yesterday when i was driving the car and listening to the radio. then, someone pulled right out in front of me (which is exactly the reason why i drive an ORANGE nine-one-four). i went to hit the horn, no horn, then the radio died and wouldn't come back on. again, the horn was just working, along w/ everything else, just days ago. it was as if a fuse blew, but when i checked the fuses they all "seemed" fine ... help!!! thx. tod for putting me on this site. it's fantastic!
blitZ
If you remove the fuse box plate with the two screws at each end you will find the relays. Also, while down there check the ground point, which is a stud on the left side under the dash. It will have a 1/2 a dozen or so brown wires running to it. While you have the fuse panel out, you should clean all the spade connector. I put a wire wheel on my dremel and shined them up.
Dave_Darling
Also remove each fuse and inspect it before concluding that it is good. It isn't hard for one of them to blow and still look fine at first glance. If you pull it out of the holder, and the metal part falls apart, then you know it's blown.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.