Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Special Fuel Injection Manifolds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SirAndy
For sale is a set of custom made Fuel Injection Manifolds.
They were build for me by Marty Staggs from Staggs Racing ...

The injector bungs point directly onto the intake valves, the top opening has a diameter of 45mm.
All mating surfaces machined to be perfectly level and these have never been used.
They were going to go on my custom FI setup for my 2056. Luckily for you, that project never got finished ...

The injector bungs are made to fit contemporary GM/Bosch style FI injectors.

$100 + shipping

beerchug.gif Andy

IPB Image
SirAndy
More pics ...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
dflesburg
eurika...

you have inspired great thoughts.... the gears in my gearhead are syncronized and fully engaged.

Thanks Andy. Good luck with the sale.

Perhaps if you tell us what bolts to the top someone will buy them
SirAndy
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Mar 3 2009, 03:14 AM) *

Perhaps if you tell us what bolts to the top someone will buy them

Anything you want, really ... biggrin.gif

My plan was to build a custom plenum with a central throttle body using 2/3rds of a 3.2L /6 intake.

However, you can also get individual throttle bodies that are a direct bolt on to those intakes.

You could even use dual Webers without hooking up the fuel as throttle bodies.
bye1.gif Andy
boxstr
So, these are a mounting platform for air filters, if you install the FI system.
CCL
SirAndy
QUOTE(boxstr @ Mar 3 2009, 10:25 PM) *

So, these are a mounting platform for air filters, if you install the FI system.

Almost. Those are the mounting platform for individual throttle bodies. The air filters would go on top of the throttle bodies.

Very much like a dual carb setup, except, there's no gasoline in the throttle bodies, just air.

The gas is directly injected on the back of the valves using injectors in the bungs that are welded to the intakes.
shades.gif Andy

PS: Maybe i'm getting ahead of myself here, but i do have a spare set of 40 IDF webers here that i could probably modify to be used as throttle bodies ... idea.gif
SirAndy
Here's a picture of a complete kit for the T1 sold by CB Performance:

Click to view attachment

What i'm selling are the manifolds (For a T4) that go between the heads and the throttle bodies and also hold the injectors ...
driving.gif Andy
boxstr
Okay,now I see.
Thanks
CCL
davesprinkle
Hey Andy, on these manifolds, how do you propose to mount the fuel rail?
SirAndy
QUOTE(davesprinkle @ Mar 8 2009, 07:00 PM) *

Hey Andy, on these manifolds, how do you propose to mount the fuel rail?

With a bracket attached to the top flanges. As you can see, the holes go all the way through and are threaded.
bye1.gif Andy
SirAndy
icon_bump.gif
Gint
I'll take those Andy. I'll send PM
puff adder
In looking for alternatives for the PMO ITB's for my car, I found some ITB's from a company called "extrudabody" (I think that's the name), modular bodies that can be configured for any application, and a LOT cheaper than anything alse available.
They also had some interesting manifolds and adaptor plates.

Check it out!
Gint
Thanks puff!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.