Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS -stock Front metal valance(s)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
I have two stock front metal valanes for sale. They are not perfect, they will need a little metal work and a repaint, but they DO NOT have rust holes. Yes, some surface rust but very solid.

Asking $25 each plus shipping from 46368

underthetire
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Mar 2 2009, 01:14 PM) *

I have two stock front metal valanes for sale. They are not perfect, they will need a little metal work and a repaint, but they DO NOT have rust holes. Yes, some surface rust but very solid.

OK, I want one. How much you think they weigh. Need to ship to 94514.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 2 2009, 02:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Mar 2 2009, 01:14 PM) *

I will PM you in the mornig with the info.
boxstr
The hardest part of shipping is finding a box for them. You should buy both, keep one and sell the other, They weigh practically nothing.
zx-niner

How about I take the other one, ship them together to Discovery Bay. I'll split the shipping cost and drive there from Merced (95340) to pick up my valence. Sound okay?
underthetire
QUOTE(zx-niner @ Mar 2 2009, 09:28 PM) *

How about I take the other one, ship them together to Discovery Bay. I'll split the shipping cost and drive there from Merced (95340) to pick up my valence. Sound okay?

Hey, I could meet you somewhere in between if you'd like.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(underthetire @ Mar 3 2009, 07:21 AM) *

QUOTE(zx-niner @ Mar 2 2009, 09:28 PM) *

Hey, I could meet you somewhere in between if you'd like.

I have one other person that PM'd me before you guys posted here. If he doesn't take it then I have no problem sending both together. If the first buyer does take one, then underthetire has first dibs on the other.

I do have another one on a parts car in the shop. I will go during lunch and check it to make sure it is in the same condition as these, I am 99% sure it is.

Now here is the possible deal killer, the shipping costs FedEx Ground to 94514 is $42 for a box that is 60x12x12 at 8 lbs (valance & packing) USPS parcel post is Shows $30 for the same box but can take 2-9 days or sometime longer to get there. These are quotes from there websites.

Stay tuned.............. blink.gif
GaroldShaffer
First buyer backed out so underthetire & zx-niner you guys still interested? I will ship them to you for $30. I will eat the cost of the extra 8Lbs

icon_bump.gif

underthetire
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Mar 9 2009, 08:11 PM) *

First buyer backed out so underthetire & zx-niner you guys still interested? I will ship them to you for $30. I will eat the cost of the extra 8Lbs

icon_bump.gif

I am, let see if zx-niner wants in on it.
zx-niner
Sure thing! I might even be able to bring the 914 to the designated meeting location to pick up my "half." PM me PayPal or other payment info and it will be on its way to you, Gerald. Get the shipping info from underthetire and I'll work the local connection out with him!
underthetire
QUOTE(zx-niner @ Mar 9 2009, 09:20 PM) *

Sure thing! I might even be able to bring the 914 to the designated meeting location to pick up my "half." PM me PayPal or other payment info and it will be on its way to you, Gerald. Get the shipping info from underthetire and I'll work the local connection out with him!

So what are we talking about, 40.00 each ? Check my math!
Just gimmie the details and ill meet somewhere for the exchange.
GaroldShaffer
I will let you guys work out who is paying. I will PM underthetire Both of you with my details and we can get it done. beerchug.gif
Rob-O 1167
Are either of these still available?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Rob-O 1167 @ Apr 19 2009, 01:36 PM) *

Are either of these still available?

Both are sold, but I do have one more that was going to keep. I really don't need it so same deal as the others $25 plus shipping. I will PM you also.
vintage914racer
I PM'd you about the 3rd valence if its still available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.