Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Refinished Rear Targa Latches and Surrounds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have several pairs of rear targa latches that have been stripped and powder coated satin black. New springs installed. We also have some of the early metal (zinc) targa latch surrounds that install in the targa bar pad. They are in semi polished condition. Late ones are plastic. Metal one can be polished to a bright finished and clear coated. Because they are zinc they will arnish unless they are painted or clear coated.

$25 each or $45 for a pair for targa latches, surrounds are $30 per pair plus $2.50 USPS shipping.

IPB Image

Click to view attachment
Lavanaut
New springs? Will these fit an early car? If yes to both I'll take your nicest pair, please. smile.gif PayPal ok?
bdstone914
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Mar 2 2009, 10:32 PM) *

New springs? Will these fit an early car? If yes to both I'll take your nicest pair, please. smile.gif PayPal ok?

The ones pictures have good used springs. I have new spring stock and can put new springs on for you. They will fit all years. I take paypal to bdstone914@aol.com or checks to:

Bruce Stone
11276 Ramway Rd
Riverside CA 92505
ConeDodger
As we have discussed. I will take a pair and send you a pair of cores unless you want to pick them up sometime?
bdstone914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 2 2009, 11:15 PM) *

As we have discussed. I will take a pair and send you a pair of cores unless you want to pick them up sometime?

Rob,

I have a pair set aside for you.
I have no plans to be in the Sacramento area soon.
Bruce
crxnug
pm sent
bdstone914
Also, these are powder coatded black for a more durable finish, not just spray painted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.