Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB -WTT Latches and 914 hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I need to buy or trade for trunk latches, front strut hold down plates, rear trunk latches, trans mount hardware, rear targa latches, and other similar parts. I can trade for refinished parts. Even one with broken part are ok as I can often use the the parts in them. Let me know what you have and what you want.
zee
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 4 2009, 06:37 AM) *

I need to buy or trade for trunk latches, front strut hold down plates, rear trunk latches, trans mount hardware, rear targa latches, and other similar parts. I can trade for refinished parts. Even one with broken part are ok as I can often use the the parts in them. Let me know what you have and what you want.

I have trunk hinges, front trunk latch and rear trunk electric latch. Contact me at 414-940-8287 or email with questions. I cannot add pictures to this post. If you would like pictures email at dzb@wi.rr.com
Thanks, Tom
markb
We have boxes & boxes of them. How many do you need?
RJMII
Bruce, I've got some trans mount hardware and maybe a couple of the other small pieces. (targa latches, trunk latches)

How many of the small pieces would it take to trade for turn signal switch for a 73 (style) steering column? (if you've got one... you always seem to have parts for sale)
hencar
Bruce,

If you are still looking for these parts I have everything you are looking for and I am willing to trade. Contact me at hcarraro@hughes.net

TIA

Henry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.