Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the official spotted thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
Driving home from the hospital last nite, saw a hot yellow teener hotdoggin driving.gif through traffic near boundary in vancouver, tried to wave him down, so i followed him in my jeep to his home, glad i didn't get shot, hopped out and introduced my self, i do not see many teeners in BC, so we traded numbers...
great lookin car Nigel
watsonrx13
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Mar 4 2009, 04:11 PM) *

Driving home from the hospital last nite, saw a hot yellow teener hotdoggin driving.gif through traffic near boundary in vancouver, tried to wave him down, so i followed him in my jeep to his home, glad i didn't get shot, hopped out and introduced my self, i do not see many teeners in BC, so we traded numbers...
great lookin car Nigel

You would have been shot in the us Mr. Stalker ar15.gif
You would have been shot in the us Mr. Stalker ar15.gif

Yea no s***! I would have my 9 out behind my back before you hit the driveway. lol-2.gif Just having fun with you. beerchug.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqhdgkGaGdo

IPB Image
effutuo101
That my friend is freakin huge cannon.
Roy
They're shooting people left and right around here, stalker or not! There has been a dramatic increase in shootings in the last 9 months. A lot of it's blamed on the U.N. (United Nations) gang who's name implies a friendly lot, but apparently that's not the case! But on a brighter note, look for my teener around Oak & Broadway in a couple of weeks.
effutuo101
welcome.png
pictures?
Hope you can run down this summer for some of our PNW fun. Or maybe we should cruse up that direction for some beer and brats.
sixnotfour
I thought you got a new pet...... av-943.gif
nsr-jamie
Hey, what is the 914 scene like right now over there in Vancouver? I bought my first 914 there about 16 years or so ago and still have it...I moved to Japan and shipped my car out here and am still working on it...when I was living there we had a little 914 club going and had about 7 or 8 members and would always going cruising and have little show and shines and did some events with the Porsche club too....got any pictures of 914's in Vancouver?

Here is my car at Stanley park years ago....

JamieClick to view attachment

hoodsum
ya i was one driving it thought it was a lady friend in the jeep so it was cool. not sure how to post the pics of the 914 2.0 1973 yellow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.