Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this a good car for the money/ value ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sam quartermain

So still looking for the best rust free teener in socal.

This car is 5100 . seller claims there is actually zero rust . Called him to confirm. and he say's yes , totally rust free. How do verify that claims , and if car is rust free . is this a good value .

seller says car is a 73 , 1-7 original f.i. , runs strong . no rust , and no problems. and invite's me to come an inspect.

Does any one recognize the wheels on car ???

Is there anything i'm overlooking here.

And are smog laws closing in on these car's or only after 75 model's .??? anyone ?

ad is below::::::

Porsche is in great condition i am forced to sell due to my dads bad back and mothers surgery. Car has no rust lots of new.
Car is OBO location Huntington Beach plz
Dead Air
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
boxstr
Looks like it may have already been sold. Someone go ta great value.
CCLIN mellow.gif huh.gif smilie_pokal.gif ohmy.gif wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif dry.gif smile.gif wub.gif mad.gif sad.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif finger.gif ar15.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif stfu.gif boldblue.gif clap56.gif cool_shades.gif devil.gif screwy.gif stirthepot.gif gunner.gif hanged.gif headbang.gif pain30.gif lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.