Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Couple of body bits.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
fiid
If anyone is chopping up a tub - I'm looking for maybe a couple of feet of the front front panel behind the bumper - including the seal channel that the front hood seals against, and also including the front hood latch mounting point.

I also need the same at the rear of the car, and if I could get a trunk latch button as well, that would be most awesome. Basically the panel between the tail lights, up to the seal that holds the trunk in.

I'm located in Northern California, so closer is probably easier smile.gif PM or email is the best way to reach me.

Thanks in advance,

Fiid.
zee
QUOTE(fiid @ Mar 5 2009, 02:44 PM) *

If anyone is chopping up a tub - I'm looking for maybe a couple of feet of the front front panel behind the bumper - including the seal channel that the front hood seals against, and also including the front hood latch mounting point.

I also need the same at the rear of the car, and if I could get a trunk latch button as well, that would be most awesome. Basically the panel between the tail lights, up to the seal that holds the trunk in.

I'm located in Northern California, so closer is probably easier smile.gif PM or email is the best way to reach me.

Thanks in advance,

Fiid.

Fiid, I have a trunk latch with button relaease and wiring. $20 plus shipping. Picture attached. From 53183 area code. Paypal payment.
Zee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.