Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Where the heck is our Vice President
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
I am convinced Dick Cheney is on life support somewhere and the VP we saw at the last State of the Union event was just an animatronic robot.

Of all the Vice Presidents in recent history (or at least that I can remember) I hear nothing about him.

Is it me, or have there been news items I've missed about his activities?
Curvie Roadlover
He's in a secret undisclosed location ph34r.gif
davep
I think this Prez has wized up and got his VP on a tight leash. He doesn't need another loose cannon "assisting" his presidential rating at this time.

DaveP
FlatSix
Tony Blair thinks he is the vice president.
rhodyguy
he's working the porkchop circuit raising money for the re-election.

kevin
Bleyseng
Who wants to hear anything from him.....He is worst than Spiro Agnew.

Geoff
StratPlayer
He's somewhere in Monte Carlo counting his money.
Joe Bob
Who cares?

Weasel boy will dump his ass, get a new Veep and get trounced in the next election...one term weasel, just like Dad.... bootyshake.gif

It's so hard to be a Republican when the party puts dorks like this guy up for election....
tracks914
I think even he is embarassed with this administration. He's hiding! bootyshake.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Feb 24 2004, 01:31 PM)
I think even he is embarassed with this administration. He's hiding! bootyshake.gif

agree.gif
redtiny914
We have a VP you are kidding.... laugh.gif
Elliot_Cannon
He can't be seen in public because he and Karen Hughs and Karl Rove are actually running the country from said secret location. You don't think the Republican Party would actually let Frat Boy make any hard decisions do ya?
Cheers, Elliot
URY914
WTF are you taking about? I saw him Friday in Tampa. He was here for a speech/fund raiser.
What's wrong, didn't get invited?

Sounds like all you pussies will be voting for Mr Flip/Flop, John Kerry. Has Kerry ever had a job in the private sector?

Bring it on, come and get me. fighting19.gif ar15.gif :finger2:
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(URY914 @ Feb 24 2004, 06:39 PM)
Has Kerry ever had a job in the private sector?

Bring it on, come and get me. fighting19.gif ar15.gif :finger2:

Tell us about Dubya's private sector jobs wacko.gif
tracks914
Your VP is up in Canada with his daughter. She's getting married to her "partner" in a country that recognizes freedom and equallity. She was going to go to San Fran to do it but now that dubya has put his foot down they headed up North. Kind of like draft dodging isn't it? smile.gif
tracks914
It's not really true, I made it all up (except the part about his daughter being openly gay) but it makes good OT threads. laugh.gif
Mike Pearson
It seems like Cheney went into hiding shortly after the Bush family had their dog put down after repeated heart problems.
need4speed
I'm writing-in Jesse Ventura. I'm sick-to-death of this "career politician" crap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.