Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting 1974 914 low miles - Delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
zee
Click to view attachment

ScottD914
Hi Zee, Sorry to hear about another Teener hitting the scrap heap, but sometimes they are just too far gone to work with. Someday they will be like the 356's. Hear-tell that there's no such thing as a "356 parts car". Down to business: I'm restoring a 74/ 914 and need mirrors and a rear lock set. Please let me know if available. Thanks! ScottD

Click to view attachment
PanelBilly
Looks like you need more than mirrors and locks to me!

I'd pull the doors off that car if I were you. I had my door on to see how they fit and I flipper the car to one side, the door opened farther than it should (because the "stop" wasn't connected) and I put a crease in the door.
zee
QUOTE(ScottD914 @ Mar 6 2009, 08:15 AM) *

Hi Zee, Sorry to hear about another Teener hitting the scrap heap, but sometimes they are just too far gone to work with. Someday they will be like the 356's. Hear-tell that there's no such thing as a "356 parts car". Down to business: I'm restoring a 74/ 914 and need mirrors and a rear lock set. Please let me know if available. Thanks! ScottD

Click to view attachment

Scott,
I have mirrors. I,m told they are from a 911 model. Picture attached. As you can see they are still on the doors (very good shape by the way). I'll remove if we agree on price and payment. Rear lock set is a remote model. Pictured also - I hope. If not send me your email I know I can attach to that. My car had the rear reflector so the remote release was necessary. I'm not very versed in computering so if I can answer other questions it may be best to call me 414-940-8287. I am open to reasonable offers on all parts.
Thanks,
Tom
ScottD914
Tom, Sorry, I'm not seeing the pics of the mirrors. If you like you can email them to s.duffus@sbcglobal.net Thanks, ScottD
ScottD914
Thanks, yeah its surprising how much the door throws things off balance. I had a bungee between the doors holding them "closed".
highways
Do you have interior stuff like targa head bolsters (front and rear), seats, black interior, carpet, etc? Let me know, thanks!
Rav914
Front sway bar with drop links, perhaps?
zee
QUOTE(Rav914 @ Mar 6 2009, 11:43 AM) *

Front sway bar with drop links, perhaps?

Sorry, front and rear sway bars are gone.
Anything else? I have pictures of most - even the small stuff.
Thanks,
Tom
zee
QUOTE(highways @ Mar 6 2009, 11:18 AM) *

Do you have interior stuff like targa head bolsters (front and rear), seats, black interior, carpet, etc? Let me know, thanks!

highways,
Bolsters are gone. I have seats and interior (blk). No carpet. I have no idea how to post pictures on this forum so please send your email address and I know I can attach to that. Any other small stuff let me know I have pictures of most.
Thanks,
Tom
Kansas 914
QUOTE(zee @ Mar 6 2009, 09:59 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Parting out my 1974 914. The car had 66' miles on it but the floor was beyond saving. Let me know what you need. Reasonable offers please. Some new parts available. I have pictures of most parts. Send an email and I will respond with attachments.
I'm hope I have what you need to finish your project.
Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

How much for the SS Heat Exchangers?

Thanks!
zee
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Mar 6 2009, 05:38 PM) *

QUOTE(zee @ Mar 6 2009, 09:59 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Parting out my 1974 914. The car had 66' miles on it but the floor was beyond saving. Let me know what you need. Reasonable offers please. Some new parts available. I have pictures of most parts. Send an email and I will respond with attachments.
I'm hope I have what you need to finish your project.
Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

How much for the SS Heat Exchangers?

Thanks!

Mike,
I think $350 plus shipping cost (actual) is reasonalble. If acceptable or you have questions, give me a call 414-940-8287 or dzb@wi.rr.com
Hope this works for you.
Tom
koozy
PM sent
Kansas 914

Mike,
I think $350 plus shipping cost (actual) is reasonalble. If acceptable or you have questions, give me a call 414-940-8287 or dzb@wi.rr.com
Hope this works for you.
Tom

Hi Tom,

Too rich for my blood - thanks for the response! I need a few other things - mostly chrome trim - should I PM you?

Thanks again.

Mike
rock914
Hey Tom I'm Looking for a 1.8 muffler and hanger?

Thanks
Bob
zee
QUOTE(Kansas 914 @ Mar 7 2009, 12:56 PM) *

Mike,
Hope this works for you.
Tom

Hi Tom,

Too rich for my blood - thanks for the response! I need a few other things - mostly chrome trim - should I PM you?

Thanks again.
Calling may be better. 414-940-8287
Tom

Mike

zee
QUOTE(rock914 @ Mar 7 2009, 01:04 PM) *

Hey Tom I'm Looking for a 1.8 muffler and hanger?

Thanks
Bob

Bob,
No hanger. SS Exchangers is what is left of Exhaust. I just told another guy $300 plus actual shipping cost to US. That offer is to you also.
Hope I can help.
Tom
914sBaby!
Hi - Are those 2.0 SS heat exchangers?
zee
QUOTE(914sBaby! @ Mar 8 2009, 01:10 AM) *

Hi - Are those 2.0 SS heat exchangers?

Yes, Stainless. Good flanges and all mounting tabs in place. Came off a 74 with low miles. $300 plus shipping is what I have offered them to others for. You might know what shippper has best prices to your area so you choose shipper.
If interested give me a call.
Thanks,
Tom 414-940-8287
ScottD914
Tom, Thanks for all the interior parts (seats, back pad etc.) All arrived in great shape and will be nice additions to my project.
aktion035.gif
nowlings
Looking for Fog light assemblies with brackets. I already have new lenses, just need decent buckets and mounting hardware.
Thanks
Jeff
zee
QUOTE(nowlings @ Mar 21 2009, 07:27 PM) *

Looking for Fog light assemblies with brackets. I already have new lenses, just need decent buckets and mounting hardware.
Thanks
Jeff

Sorry fog light assemblies are gone.
If anything else let me know. Lots of small parts left. Pics. attached? If not send email address.
Thanks,
Tom
Nozzle
Do you still have the stock torsion bars and if so what kind of shape are they in?

Thanks,

John
zee
QUOTE(Nozzle @ Mar 23 2009, 11:20 AM) *

Do you still have the stock torsion bars and if so what kind of shape are they in?

Thanks,

John

PM and email sent.
Tom
zee
QUOTE(ScottD914 @ Mar 21 2009, 01:18 PM) *

Tom, Thanks for all the interior parts (seats, back pad etc.) All arrived in great shape and will be nice additions to my project.
aktion035.gif

Please hold off until April 14 on questions about part still available. I'm vacationing.
Thanks,
Tom
zee
QUOTE(zee @ Mar 25 2009, 04:46 PM) *

QUOTE(ScottD914 @ Mar 21 2009, 01:18 PM) *

aktion035.gif

Please hold off until April 14 on questions about part still available. I'm vacationing.
Thanks,
Tom

Please delete. Thanks to all who purchased.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.