Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Control Unit Bracket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
golfcart
Part No. 914 618 01310 - any usable condition $10.00 plus shipping?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(golfcart @ Mar 6 2009, 10:01 AM) *

Part No. 914 618 01310 - any usable condition $10.00 plus shipping?

I have one but I am not sure that is enough... Let me check with HPH and AA to see what they get for them. They are pretty rare you know. Might be available new? Have you tried that? They rust out and go away with the battery tray...
golfcart
[PM sent.
zonedoubt
I have a spare plastic ECU bracket in decent condition.
golfcart
QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Mar 6 2009, 07:43 PM) *

I have a spare plastic ECU bracket in decent condition.

I have a 1971 1.7, the part is stamped steel and attaches to the battery tray. Not familiar with a plastic replacement. Got a part no. or pic?
zonedoubt
QUOTE(golfcart @ Mar 7 2009, 05:35 AM) *

I have a 1971 1.7, the part is stamped steel and attaches to the battery tray. Not familiar with a plastic replacement. Got a part no. or pic?

You can see it in this photo, black plastic mounts to battery tray. But I'm not sure if this fits early ECU's.

Click to view attachment
golfcart
QUOTE(zonedoubt @ Mar 7 2009, 11:17 AM) *

QUOTE(golfcart @ Mar 7 2009, 05:35 AM) *

You can see it in this photo, black plastic mounts to battery tray. But I'm not sure if this fits early ECU's.

Click to view attachment

Thanks for the pics zonedoubt, It doesn't look like the plastic bracket will work with my ECU. Still looking.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(golfcart @ Mar 6 2009, 01:32 PM) *

[PM sent.

At that price, I would call George at AA and buy it... Thanks for the offer though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.