Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: yello914 Threshold sills - Thanks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MDG
Hi all, I've posted a thanks in the vendor section already. I'm posting here for anyone who has not seen that thread or forgotten it's there. Great work deserves a call out. If you need to replace your crappy looking thresholds, these are what you want.

Raul, brilliant work man. These are art.

This board has so many members doing quality work it is an unbelievable resource; it's why after visiting as a 'guest' for a couple of years it was time to upgrade to 'Newbie'

cheers, m.
ConeDodger
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I just thought I would put that out there since I think Mike Ginter is working today! biggrin.gif
MDG
I'll post 'em as soon as my cars are back together! I may have to grab the camera to take a shot of the packaging Raul sent these in; a 4" diameter aluminum tube!!

There are shots of the sills in his thread in the vendor section - even better looking in person.
johnnie5
I have been dragging my feet on placing an order from Raul. Thanks for the motivation, order just placed! biggrin.gif
MDG
you'll be happy you did. I'm not kidding about the packaging either; sturdy box out of which came an aluminum tube containing bubble wrapped sills.

a craftsman at work!
computers4kids
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Mar 6 2009, 11:48 AM) *

I have been dragging my feet on placing an order from Raul. Thanks for the motivation, order just placed! biggrin.gif

Don't drag your feet anymore...Raul's work is awesome.
IPB Image
MDG
Because Rob(ConeDodger) told me to and I know from prior threads he has a well planned invasion for Canada ready to go. hide.gif

And to show the quality of Raul's work.

out of this:
Click to view attachment

I extracted this:

Click to view attachment

which produced these:
Click to view attachment

and these:
Click to view attachment

as I said earlier, the work of a craftsman; kudos Raul
koozy
WOW, those do look frikkin nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.