Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTS ATL Fuel Cell SP110
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MLedesma
Selling an ATL Sports Fuel Cell, part number SP110. I received this with a project car that I am planning on returning to the stock fuel tank and no longer need this. It appears to be in new condition and unused. It was installed in the car by the PO but not connected as the fuel lines and fuel pump were never installed, and there is no smell of fuel inside it at all. Capacity is 10 gallons. Dimensions are 10.5" high 25.5" long and 14.25" wide.

Selling so I can finally complete my change over to 5-lug.
slap.gif

Price $400.00 shipped.

Thanks,

Matt

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
racerbvd
What 5 lug parts do you need?? Are you open to any trades??
MLedesma
Byron,

I don't know if you will have what I am looking for to complete my conversion. I was planning on funding new rotors, bearings, pads, Turbo tie rods (not the cheap fall apart kind as I already have those) and rebuild kits for my A calipers. However I will browse your blog to see if there is anything I might be interested in.

Thanks,

Matt
ConeDodger
Need wheels?
MLedesma
Byron,

I din't see anything that I would be interested in trading for at this time.

Thanks,

Matt
sixnotfour
Matt what is the build date ?
MLedesma
Conedodger, I have some phone dials I was planning on using. So not at this time.

Sixnotfour, I will check the build date. Any idea where I it will be on the tank?
MLedesma
Sixnotfour, I couldn't find a build date, but the serial number is 26541269, and below that it says not valid after March 2012.

Matt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.