Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB OMP Seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Krieger
Outdated/used is fine. One or two if the price is right. I don't want seats that have the fiberglass damaged/threads stripped out.
zee
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Mar 6 2009, 01:31 PM) *

Outdated/used is fine. One or two if the price is right. I don't want seats that have the fiberglass damaged/threads stripped out.

Andy,
I have seats, back panel, door panels from my 74 that had low miles on it.
I'm not sure what you are looking for, but if you want pictures sent of what I have send me an email. I can attach to that.
Hope I can help.
Tom 414-940-8287 dzb@wi.rr.com
Krieger
I'm looking for seats made by OMP. Thanks though
ready2flyfish
i have other 914 parts and racing gear
John
sixaddict
Not hijacking as blue seat won't go well with Lime green....but interested in knowing if this seat works well in 914, as in, with stock sliders and is its frame easily adapted to seat brace ?
Thanks
TOT
Krieger
I currently run this seat in my 75 and I use OMP brackets and is bolted directly to the floor. I know it has mount holes on the side. I dont know about the bottom. Though using the omp brackets you may be able to attatch it to the stock brackets/sliders somehow. I am 6'4" and need the headroom.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.