Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Does anyone know this guy in SC?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
Hi,

We bought a 914, and the previous owner (from NC) did not transfer the title. He says he can't transfer it since it was a non-running vehicle and could not get it to the DMV for an inspection. We are trying to find the guy that sold it to him. We can't locate a phone number, so if anyone knows him, please let us know.

His name is Thomas John Norton, from Rock Hill, SC.

We appreciate any help!

Thanks!
beerchug.gif
stepuptotheMike
Rock Hill is about 15 minutes from me.... but alas, I don't know the guy.

I was able to find a couple of entries for a Thomas John Norton on www.pipl.com

Don't know if you've searched there or not.

Good Luck!!

Mike
type47
Don't know him but on to the car. You bought that white car that had the engine apart? I was so drooling and trying to find a way to see it/buy it. What is the car like?
914rrr
QUOTE(type47 @ Mar 7 2009, 04:22 PM) *

Don't know him but on to the car. You bought that white car that had the engine apart? I was so drooling and trying to find a way to see it/buy it. What is the car like?

Car is pretty much amazing. Very little, if any rust. When we picked it up, there were more extra parts then we thought, with an almost perfect dash top, near perfect bumper tops, and nice bumpers.

Nel beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
914rrr
QUOTE(stepuptotheMike @ Mar 7 2009, 02:43 PM) *

Rock Hill is about 15 minutes from me.... but alas, I don't know the guy.

I was able to find a couple of entries for a Thomas John Norton on www.pipl.com

Don't know if you've searched there or not.

Good Luck!!

Mike

Thanks Mike, We tried that site. We were able to get a phone number but it just keeps ringing. No answering machine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.