Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unusual steering wheel / shift knob - need help identifying
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
figured out what it was, and now it is listed in Classifieds.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914rrr
Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
looks like the colors but I have never seen that style. Could be.
Todd Enlund
I've never seen Fuschia associated with Benetton... just red/blue/yellow/green. I think that's not a Momo/Benetton.
jimtab
probably a gay wheel and stick.....we see that all the time up here.... biggrin.gif
Jerry
no question about it......it's gay
Todd Enlund
Shouldn't you guys be at the AHA meeting?
carr914
Definately Not the MOMO Benetton Model and I can't see the signature good enough to id it. Good talking to you the other day - Good Luck Nel.

T.C.
914rrr
QUOTE(jimtab @ Mar 8 2009, 01:38 AM) *

probably a gay wheel and stick.....we see that all the time up here.... biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Jerry @ Mar 8 2009, 02:08 AM) *

no question about it......it's gay

av-943.gif why did I know that we would get a response like that! You guys are so funny!

Nel
southernmost914
I think it says Bob Marley smoke.gif
QUOTE(914rrr @ Mar 7 2009, 09:01 PM) *

Steve
URY914
His is a genuine Benneton in a friend's car.

914rrr
QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 8 2009, 07:35 AM) *

Definately Not the MOMO Benetton Model and I can't see the signature good enough to id it. Good talking to you the other day - Good Luck Nel.

T.C.

Thanks T.C! It looks like we ruled out Phoenix, and may be back to looking at Florida again. We know we want somewhere warm. I am a Florida native and need the warm weather!
914rrr
We found out it is a Luisi steering wheel and shift knob. We will be posting it for sale in classifieds.

Thanks to everyone for their help!

beerchug.gif
carr914
You'd be better off posting it F/S on the Miata boards gayfight.gif
PeeGreen 914
agree.gif theexperience_hud.gif
914rrr
av-943.gif You guys are crazy!

driving-girl.gif
southernmost914
Dude wants his wheel back.
Click to view attachment
Steve
zambezi
You should list it on the Samba. That wheel would go great with the VW Golf with the Harlequin package. The Harlequin was a Golf body of one color and all doors and fenders and rear hatch were all different colors. Quite unique but factory.
JIM
914rrr
QUOTE(zambezi @ Mar 9 2009, 11:14 PM) *

You should list it on the Samba. That wheel would go great with the VW Golf with the Harlequin package. The Harlequin was a Golf body of one color and all doors and fenders and rear hatch were all different colors. Quite unique but factory.
JIM

Thanks! We did list it on Samba.

beerchug.gif
maf914
QUOTE(zambezi @ Mar 9 2009, 07:14 PM) *

JIM

Okay, I'll bite. Is that really a factory option? I've never seen it before. idea.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(maf914 @ Mar 10 2009, 01:32 PM) *

QUOTE(zambezi @ Mar 9 2009, 07:14 PM) *

JIM

Okay, I'll bite. Is that really a factory option? I've never seen it before. idea.gif

Yup.

I see one every now and again in Baltimore.

Zach
carr914
agree.gif I used to see 2 of them around Tampa when they were New

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.