Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale- 15X6.5 spoke wheels with slicks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
superproduction 914
4 15 X 6.5 8 spoke wheels with older slicks mounted. Grey/light blue spoke with polished outer lip. VERY NICE. they were off a straight bodied 914. All our cars are now flared and need wider wheels. $240 email me at scca_stmod at yahoo if interested.
thanks,
phil
914coop
QUOTE(superproduction 914 @ Mar 8 2009, 05:10 PM) *

4 15 X 6.5 8 spoke wheels with older slicks mounted. Grey/light blue spoke with polished outer lip. VERY NICE. they were off a straight bodied 914. All our cars are now flared and need wider wheels. $240 email me at scca_stmod at yahoo if interested.
thanks,
phil

Do you have any pictures?
markasap
Interested
pm sent
justme
QUOTE(superproduction 914 @ Mar 8 2009, 05:10 PM) *

thanks,
phil

Hey Phil,

Shoot me a picture when you get a chance. I have a couple feelers out for your trailing arms, might want to post here too. Check out the mees that's in my garage on the thread below sad.gif

Phil
superproduction 914
sorry just sold them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.