Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what a chic magnet!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
we're finally getting some miles on the new motor, so we figure we'll do a distance freeway multi car caravan. sun shining, roof off, kenny and a friend of his in the 73 and myself and his mom behind, just in case, in the family wagon. we take a 20 mile, 70 m.p.h. run to the manteca bass pro's. all is well 250* cht's, great oil pressure, bla, bla... check out the new bass pro, get back on the road home. traffic is alittle congested and the 914's almost out of sight. ah, there's the 914 about 5 or 6 cars up in the second lane. the fast lane next to us is backing up, whats going on? yeah... in the fast lane, next to the porsche theres a jetta side by side plugging the traffic up.

we get home the guys were busting up on the cell talking to a couple of fresno gals that felt the need to block traffic to write thier number on a piece of cardboard.

go figure driving.gif
Hammy
alright Kenny shades.gif
orange914
hey zach, how is your 73 been doing? are you going to 09wcr?

mike
Hammy
73 is covered up sitting in the backyard.... Haven't had any time or money to tinker with it. Hopefully this summer I'll get her tuned up again.

So when do i get a ride?
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif aktion035.gif
dflesburg
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
MDG
congrats of the car smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Your slide show in your signature is great. Back in the mid-80's my mom took my first 914 out and came back with a speeding ticket for doing 55 in a 50 dry.gif

Unfortunately, her 55 was in the miles per hour on the speedo; the cop's was from the kilometers per hour on the posted signs. That would be . . . almost 90kph

meh, it happens

kudos on your car
toon1
Kenny! you dog! way to go!

NOW, if only that happened with 40yr. olds.... maybe I should trade the 914 for a mini van and see if I get the same result. LOL

dw914er
ahh... the fun of a 914 and cute girls wink.gif

mein_tag
QUOTE(dw914er @ Mar 9 2009, 05:38 PM) *

lol.. btw how's your coming along?
jonferns
laugh.gif go get 'em kenny
dlee6204
Are you telling me you can get cute girls if your drive your 914? headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif I would have gotten mine off jackstands long ago if I knew that.
dw914er
QUOTE(mein_tag @ Mar 9 2009, 04:55 PM) *

QUOTE(dw914er @ Mar 9 2009, 05:38 PM) *

lol.. btw how's your coming along?

uhh, mine's been pretty good. I'm getting new tires so I can survive Targa California and Street of Willow (aka WCR). Eventually I need to fix my sails ( replace the vinyl). Other than that Its been good the few chances I get to drive it. I sure do miss it since I'm separated by 300 miles, but its been good so far smile.gif

Thanks for asking beerchug.gif
dw914er
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Mar 9 2009, 05:16 PM) *

Are you telling me you can get cute girls if your drive your 914? headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif I would have gotten mine off jackstands long ago if I knew that.

uhh.... yea beer.gif

cute girls and some stud driving a classic Porsche is only but win.
uhh. i wouldnt mind if that was me. maybe that will be me when i get my friggin car finished. cute girls, now thats incentive.
dw914er
well, also being around 17-22 helps too

wink.gif
Demick
When I was that age, the girls used to flash more than a piece of cardboard to get your attention.
effutuo101
agree.gif
Andyrew
Kenny getting girls? Naaaaah....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.