Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: VERY PERFECT DPD or stock UNDer Dash A/c Unit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
budman5201
I am prepping my car for the summer months and could go New aftermarket Under Dash units, but like the STOCK or DPD under dash better, but I only want A New or VERY NICE condition one.(no cracks etc) Do you have a VERY nice under dash model???
zee
QUOTE(budman5201 @ Mar 8 2009, 10:06 PM) *

I am prepping my car for the summer months and could go New aftermarket Under Dash units, but like the STOCK or DPD under dash better, but I only want A New or VERY NICE condition one.(no cracks etc) Do you have a VERY nice under dash model???

I have a complete unit taken from my 74 with low miles. Everything included. Very clean no wear or missing parts or trim. Send me your email address I know I can attach pictures to that. For more info calling may be best, I don't do well with this computer stuff.
Thanks,
Tom 414-940-8287
budman5201
any more guys with nice a/c evaporators for the inside ??? waiting on pics still.....thanks guys
dlo914
Here's the DPD A/C unit on the 72' we just picked up. Car also came with a front condensor and a/c pump.
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.