Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '73 914 2.0 FI - project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JWest
Sold.
JRust
QUOTE(JWest @ Mar 9 2009, 06:57 AM) *

My friend passed away a year ago, and his father is getting the estate wrapped up.

He needs to get rid of this 914. It is a '73 and has a 2.0 FI engine.

It has not been touched in the year since he passed, and probably was not run for a year before that. I helped him replace the points some time before that and the engine ran fine then.

The fuel lines were pulled to replace the tunnel lines, so it is not currently running.

The interior is apart, there is a center console and seats, a RennShift, 911 combo gauge and 930 tach converted to have a fuel gauge in the bottom. MOMO hub adapater but no steering wheel.

It has headers installed and a set of HEs separate.

Paint is faded yellow. Crinkled left front fender with a good used fender to go with it.

Wheels are steel skinnys.

I have not poked around the car much, but it does not have any obvious rust from a quick look without getting dirty. You'll need to do your own rust inspection (as you always should).

The car is located in Grand Prairie, TX. South of I-20 near 360.

Asking $500.

PM me for the father's phone number to set up a time to see it.

If I was closer I would be all over this. Great deal for everything there wether the car was toast or not. Easily worth it in parts.
ssstikircr
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
AgPete139
I'm in College Station, TX, and in need of another car (preferably a teener). Can you please post pics and give more information?

Can you please PM me with your number so we can talk about the car and the problems associated with it?

Thanks,
Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.