Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rear Springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MrKona
Here's a pair of rear springs that were on a suspension I recently acquired. They are used... and I can't tell you much more than that. The only markings I see on them are [VW symbol] P04 [?symbol] 74 0.

SOLD!
jonferns
I'd like to call dibs on these, and I can paypal as soon as someone confirms that these are original 90lb springs. Anyone? bye1.gif
SLITS
I don't see a green paint stripe on them, but they certainly are not heavier than the stockers (80 - 90 -100 lb, take your choice). They are wound like stockers, so I would think you would be pretty pleased in purchasing them (if you are looking for stockers).

Send my commission to: ..............
MrKona
Green Stripe!

(Thank you SLITS)
SLITS
Ding Ding ... We have a winner .... stockers

And your welcome.
jonferns
Thanks Ron! Bryan, please check your PM's bye1.gif
johnnie5
So then what would orange or red stripes be?
SLITS
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Mar 10 2009, 06:48 PM) *

So then what would orange or red stripes be?

Not factory stock. Probably Troutman or who knows, but they will probably be in the 140 / 160 /180 range. Some were painted, some were just a different color.

If you have a set of stockers, compare the height of the free spring and the diameter of the wire it is wound from. The heavier springs will generally be shorter and the diameter of the wire larger.

so sayth I and I'm sticking with it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.