Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '73 2.0 Virtually Rust Free Roller - Sold and Delivered!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914rrr
SOLD!

Being sold as a roller / shell. Need to bring wheels/tires to load on trailer. Longs and floor pans are near perfect. Couple of rust bubbles here and there, but nothing major. Includes full interior (w/exception of dash), front/rear brakes, front/rear factory sway bars, biltstein suspension pkg, light lenses (front and rear), 2 targa tops, GA code block with crank (the other engine components not included), door handles, front spoiler, etc.

Not included are the bumpers, bumper tops, Fuchs, tranny, horn button, fog lights and fog light grills.

$1500 obo

Delivery details:

First 300 miles free one way. Remaining miles are $1.00 per mile one way.
Full payment must be made prior to delivery.
Weather permitting

Contact Rob 865-463-2575 or send a pm. More pics available upon request.

Click to view attachment
OU8AVW
I wish I hadn't bought my car, this looks like a better deal, Good luck with the sale.
914rrr
It is a nice car. Thanks!
turnaround89
If only you were closer to me i would purchase it and swap all my parts onto this one....Good luck with the sale
type11969
Damn that is a deal . . . if only I had time, a trailer, and a tow vehicle!
914rrr
QUOTE(turnaround89 @ Mar 11 2009, 11:22 PM) *

If only you were closer to me i would purchase it and swap all my parts onto this one....Good luck with the sale

I just updated the ad that we might be able to deliver it. Contact us for details. beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(type11969 @ Mar 11 2009, 11:55 PM) *

Damn that is a deal . . . if only I had time, a trailer, and a tow vehicle!

I just updated the ad that we might be able to deliver it. Contact us for details. beerchug.gif
rjames
Wow. Buy this roller, and the 2.7 6 cyl engine being sold elsewhere on this site for about the same price and you'd have a nice 6 minus the parts mentioned above for about the same cost as a decent 914-4.

wow again.
914rrr
More photos

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
barada
QUOTE(914rrr @ Mar 15 2009, 02:57 PM) *

Interested. Is zip code 30253 within your 300 mile range?
914rrr
QUOTE(barada @ Mar 15 2009, 03:49 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Mar 15 2009, 02:57 PM) *

Interested. Is zip code 30253 within your 300 mile range?

Yes, it is. We would deliver it at no charge. We took alot of photos today (it FINALLY stopped raining). Email us at 914rrr@comcast.net and we will send them to you.

Thanks!
Rob
865-463-2575
barada

got the email and sent you a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.