Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zerk fittings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
13b914
Does anyone have any detailed pictures of the zerk fitting install for the front and rear bushings. I tried the search function and came up with a few pictures but nothing real detailed. I would also like to know if the bushings are suppose to move around the rear trailing arm axle or is it suppose to be tight around the shaft. thanks in advance
charliew
Check out the pictures of the ones done by the professionals. Racer Chris, etc.
Joe Ricard
Not much to it. drill a hole where it will be accessable tap it and put in the grease fitting. Obviously before putting the pivot shaft in.
Pay attention to the depth of the fitting make sure it doesn't protrude too far.
RoadGlue
QUOTE(13b914 @ Mar 11 2009, 05:00 AM) *

Does anyone have any detailed pictures of the zerk fitting install for the front and rear bushings. I tried the search function and came up with a few pictures but nothing real detailed. I would also like to know if the bushings are suppose to move around the rear trailing arm axle or is it suppose to be tight around the shaft. thanks in advance

Oooh oooh, I do, I do!
http://pixelrandy.zenfolio.com/p183342115

It's easy!
13b914
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Mar 11 2009, 07:00 PM) *

QUOTE(13b914 @ Mar 11 2009, 05:00 AM) *

Oooh oooh, I do, I do!
http://pixelrandy.zenfolio.com/p183342115

It's easy!

Thank you very much, that is what I needed to see
Chad
913B
Any chance I can see the pics ?
jmill
Link is pwd protected. blink.gif

Hint: You are a bot. confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.