Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW Teeners- Sat Auto-X
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom
Sat. March 14 at Bremerton . Anyone going to be there? Running your car?
If I can seperate the car from the stands, I might show up. Not running the car, just spectating.
Tom
6freak
If everything works out i will be there piratenanner.gif If nothing else i will driving the GAY honda ....but its look`n like my six just mite make it .....driving.gif

bout time for seat time biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
I will be there without my car. Hopefully I will have it ready by the next AX. Until it is finished I have to suffer in a well prepaired RS America dry.gif laugh.gif

Okay, I would rather drive my car but it is really not a bad trade off eh? aktion035.gif
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(Tom @ Mar 11 2009, 10:35 AM) *

Sat. March 15 at Bremerton . Anyone going to be there? Running your car?
If I can seperate the car from the stands, I might show up. Not running the car, just spectating.
Tom

Which day is it, Sat. Mar. 15????
Sat is 14th.

B
dinomium
I will be making an appearance you lucky people. Don't think green car will be with me...
Tom
Sorry. Sat 14 March.
Tom
6freak
QUOTE(dinomium @ Mar 11 2009, 11:09 AM) *

I will be making an appearance you lucky people. Don't think green car will be with me...

Shit now its gonna snow
Solo914
80% chance of rain sad.gif
Kyle
dinomium
QUOTE(6freak @ Mar 11 2009, 11:13 AM) *

QUOTE(dinomium @ Mar 11 2009, 11:09 AM) *

Shit now its gonna snow

I do what I do when I do what I do!~
dinomium
happy11.gif I am here restoring a Server rather than making my Grand Entrace at the Autocross.
I know, but cheer up, kiddies! I sent driving wind and stinging rain instead of snow this time...
PeeGreen 914
Where were you all? The only teeners I saw was mike and some guy in a nice silver 914 that didn't stay all that long. Well, and Eric Fry, but he's always there driving.gif
championgt1
Stayed in the dry garage today and worked on the car. Almost done!! piratenanner.gif
effutuo101
Got a little work done on my car today as well. beer.gif
Almost ready.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Mar 14 2009, 07:58 PM) *

Got a little work done on my car today as well. beer.gif
Almost ready.

piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif
effutuo101
Yep!
Did you get some pictures? How did you do?
PeeGreen 914
No picstures but I did finish 5th over all out of 65 drivers in a car I don't drive often and tires I have never felt the grip of. Hoosier rains are amazing. Matt beat me by a full second and was third on the day. There were flash floods out there during a few of the runs.
JRust
Sounds like fun Jon. You guys shoot me more info on these saturday autoX. Sundays don't work for me but I'd love to get out to a few on saturdays when they come up. Still have yet to autoX but can't wait to give it a whirl. Definately hitting it at WCR but love to get some experience before. Just so I don't look like to much of a chump sad.gif . I don't want to come in last or anything hissyfit.gif
J P Stein
Jamie:
There's an SCCA practice day AX on Sat., Mar21 at PIR.....then an AX on Sunday.
sixnotfour
Got a little work done on my car today as well.
Almost ready.

Jon better get going on his poke.gif
He wont be waiting on the motor shades.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 15 2009, 09:50 AM) *

Got a little work done on my car today as well.
Almost ready.

Jon better get going on his poke.gif
He wont be waiting on the motor shades.gif

av-943.gif blink.gif I'm working on it biggrin.gif Just need to finish the welding, use the filler, and then lay down the paint aktion035.gif . Getting close. So how did the engine look? What was in there?
sixnotfour
crank -rods-oil pump-layshaft-chains and- A Lot of Orange Silicone.
effutuo101
uh, some pistons, rods, berings, what exactly where you looking for? biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 14 2009, 09:52 PM) *

Sounds like fun Jon. You guys shoot me more info on these saturday autoX. Sundays don't work for me but I'd love to get out to a few on saturdays when they come up. Still have yet to autoX but can't wait to give it a whirl. Definately hitting it at WCR but love to get some experience before. Just so I don't look like to much of a chump sad.gif . I don't want to come in last or anything hissyfit.gif

http://www.pnwr.org/Track/autocross/default.asp

Go there to see our AX schedule. We have a lot of different levels of AXers come out and a nice surface to drive on. Be fun to see you up here Jamie.

Thanks Jeff dry.gif I already knew that stuff laugh.gif
sixnotfour
Thanks Jeff I already knew that stuff

A Lot of Orange Silicone?

Do want the sealer color coordinated again ?
You lucked out big time on the pistons cheer.gif
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif yeSSSSSSS
J P Stein
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 15 2009, 10:32 AM) *

Thanks Jeff I already knew that stuff

A Lot of Orange Silicone?

Do want the sealer color coordinated again ?
You lucked out big time on the pistons cheer.gif

The "other Jeff" speaks. Silicone, eh?....reminds me of slug tracks.
PeeGreen 914
They used the orange goo on everything I could see. I am sure Jeff got to see more than I want to think about dry.gif Why people use so much of this stuff is beyond me.
J P Stein
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 15 2009, 11:39 AM) *

They used the orange goo on everything I could see. I am sure Jeff got to see more than I want to think about dry.gif Why people use so much of this stuff is beyond me.

Cause they don't know WTF they are doing. Consider yourself lucky that it didn't self destruct..
PeeGreen 914
I only used it for two events with knowing I was going to rebuild it after that. Didn't know I was going to be so lucky as to have Jeff do it pray.gif . It will be much better than if I was to do it. Not saying I would do a bad job as my 2.0l came out just fine biggrin.gif I just know Jeff is the master with these engines piratenanner.gif
Tom
Cold and rain plays heck with my lower back so I stayed home. Hopefully the next one will be on a nice day.
Tom
6freak
I went! but man was it wet ...but it was still fun and i think running in the rain on wore out AO32R`S make up a better driver and helps you get to know your car and the point of no return...If you know what i mean.......................which...there Jon thanks for the correction...I think the SNOWFAIRY was close to Bremerton cuz it was almost cold enough to snow
PeeGreen 914
happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.