Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi guys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Just saying hi, I miss ya'll, bunches..

Sorry to hear about Punkin', Bruce... that sucks. Glad to hear your kid is doing better, Marky-Mark.

I hope the rest of you are doing well out there, I've been busy as a one legged dog in a.. I dunno..

My car still sucks, if it's not one thing, it's a mudderfugginnudder, what a piece of shit.. ar15.gif

I did find a new car, err.. new to me, and it's got chrome bumpers, and all the cooling upgrades.

smile.gif

Anyways, have fun, and be safe, always.

Miles
Jenny
Miles!! We miss you! Thanks for checking in.

Jen
URY914
Miles,
Stop, you're makin' me cry.

Paul
seanery
yeah, i heard 'bout the new car, it's mid-engined with a ZF transaxle....hmmmmm
LS6/914
OK, so share with the rest of us. What is it? Pantera? Corvair with a 327 in the back seat? laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
Hey there Miles, Ya, like he said, we miss ya.
How 'bout takin a vacation out to da wild west & help me wit da Punkin. I gots a couple extra beds & plenty of dogs ta keep ya warm wink.gif

.......b
Aaron Cox
i miss you bro! unsure.gif

drunk.gif
redshift
=o(

Stop it! Who is the new club member with the huge knockers? If you guys are trying to make me hang around.. well.. it's working.

laugh.gif

I am planning a vacation in a year, to Cawifworwnia, to buy a *NOT A PIECE OF SHIT* 914, up close, and personal.

I'll never give anyone a dime up front, to build me a car, EVER again, you can bet your sweet Otto on that, I mean Ass.

M
rhodyguy
miles, why don't you start looking for a car this june? fly into seattle and ride down with me.

kevin
DNHunt
Miles

Dang it's good to hear from you. We need you around to keep us from takin ourselves too seriously

Dave
BIGKAT_83
Miles
Check your mail.

Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.