Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Stuttgart Retro Classic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stephenaki
This weekend is the Stuttgart Retro Classic car show; I went last year and it was a great venue. Anyone in Deutchland or surrounding area going this year? I'll be there Saturday and hope to find some 914s, found 4 last year. Will try to get some good pictures this year and post. If anyone will be there this Saturday give me a holler! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
krazykonrad
I wish! If you go, post plenty of pics.

Thanks,
Konrad beerchug.gif
HaraldD
Hello!
I will be there too on Saturday....

Harald
stephenaki
QUOTE(HaraldD @ Mar 11 2009, 09:22 PM) *

Hello!
I will be there too on Saturday....

Harald

You driving your teener? I remember last year they had an area outside where everyone parked their classic car for people to look at.
johannes
Where in Stuttgart will this take place? I live near Strasbourg and may be able to come.

wink.gif
stephenaki
QUOTE(johannes @ Mar 12 2009, 03:00 AM) *

Where in Stuttgart will this take place? I live near Strasbourg and may be able to come.

wink.gif

Johannes,
It will be at the new Stuttgart Messe next to the airport; here is a link to the website with info.

http://www.messe-stuttgart.de/cms/index.php?id=30391&L=1
mojorisen914
Stephen,

Do you have your teener with you in Germany? Just wondering.
Can you let me know if AFN happens to cover this. If they did; I could catch some of the highlights here.
Post lots of pics.
stephenaki
QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Mar 12 2009, 03:08 AM) *

Stephen,

Do you have your teener with you in Germany? Just wondering.

Yes. OK, in partial pieces but I got it here. I finally got in the nuts and washers for the heads. Will buy a dial gauge indicator at the show to double check end play and with any luck; depends on endplay measurements, will have the car up and running by the end of next week. I'm so close to the finish line I can see it but I keep getting yellow flags on the track!! hissyfit.gif
bembry
I'm definitely going! piratenanner.gif Also, I'm working on getting my 914 to Stuttgart later this year.
I've seen some ads, but where is this actually happening? Is it all weekend?
sixaddict
Damn! Was there last week .....
hcdmueller
I wish I could be there for that. I got my 914 up and running last week. The 2056 is amazing. I am starting my predeployment training in 2 days. I will be in Iraq sometime in April so I won't have much of a chance to do anything but read about the fun you guys are having. Is anyone going to the 914 International Meeting in Bad Honef Germany at the end of May?
stephenaki
QUOTE(bembry @ Mar 12 2009, 10:27 AM) *

I'm definitely going! piratenanner.gif Also, I'm working on getting my 914 to Stuttgart later this year.
I've seen some ads, but where is this actually happening? Is it all weekend?

See post #6, it starts today and goes until Sunday I believe. Post 6 has a link.
stephenaki
Well, got there today and met up with a German 914 World member, will post some pictures tomorrow but there were definitely more vehicles there this year. Hope everyone has a good weekend! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.