Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Smog Pump Help Needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Derek Seymour
Does the belt attach to the fan to pump or the alternator to pump?

If on the fan are there two grooves on the cooling fan, one for the alternator belt and one for the smog pump?

Or is there supposed to be a secondary pulley coming off the alternator shaft... if so I seem to be missing that.

confused24.gif

Thanks for ANY help!!!!!!
Cap'n Krusty
There's a secondary pulley assembly that comes off the crankshaft. It consists of a 3 point bracket and a pulley with a shaft that bolts to the fan hub through a rubber damper. NLA, but I have a couple of good used ones. The Cap'n
Derek Seymour
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Mar 11 2009, 08:31 PM) *

There's a secondary pulley assembly that comes off the crankshaft. It consists of a 3 point bracket and a pulley with a shaft that bolts to the fan hub through a rubber damper. NLA, but I have a couple of good used ones. The Cap'n

AWESOME!!!! Could I buy one off of you? Looks like we are 30 minutes away would you be available this weekend, I could drive down and pick it up?

THANKS!!!!
arvcube
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Mar 11 2009, 08:31 PM) *

could I get a pic of this assembly emailed to arvcube@aol.com or posted on this thread? do you still have any more of these?
thanks,
arvin
ejm
I have a couple of these also.....

arvcube
QUOTE(ejm @ May 7 2009, 06:27 PM) *

I have a couple of these also.....

thanks for the pic ejm. How much do you want for one shipped to 92064?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.