Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike T
Is it too early to talk about Hershey? I went for the first time last year and it was 'way cooler than I thought it would be. Even underwater... chowtime.gif

Mike T
type11969
Which Hershey event? I'll definitely go to any Hershey event that has a 914 population, I've only ever been to the primarily american classic car shows there (although I did see a few 914s there anyway).

-Chris
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
I'LL be there ,went the last two yrs. Great time , outstandingswap. As for vendors, Fred at
vollme@tds.net ( 914-4-Parts) will be there. Great guy,make a list and E-Mail it to him he will bring it to the swap and you save the shipping. Really great for big items.
He is not a relative, just done business with him for ever ,it seems. It's the last week end in April. THINK SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
kenpolives
I'm in

http://www.cpa-pca.org/swap/
cnavarro
I'll be there! More than likely I will be debuting the rest of the 911 nickies there. I had lot of fun last year regardless of the bad weather. Had a pretty good show in front of me- someone's easy up canopy kept collecting water and once every 30 min it would flush about 5 gal of water onto some unsuspecting person. Sure it did wonders for his sales. Also, we had hershey kisses out (yes, yes I know that's corny as hell), but the best part was that my wife was with me and everyone had to ask, "Can I have a kiss?" and most guys would just turn red after saying it. I'll stop jibbering now :-)

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
Steve Thacker
I'll certainly be there.
HarveyH
I'll be there again. Looking, and maybe buying if I can find the things I just wub.gif HAVE to have.
Even in the rain it's been a good time.

Harvey
si2t3m
I'll be there also.

Y'a never know what you can find!

Marc-André
ynotdd
I will be there !!! I think its April 24 this year. I've been going for a couple of years its great. Found my car there a few year ago! smilie_flagge24.gif
ArtechnikA
i wish i could be more definite...

it -is- the weekend of April 24/25. that is the weekend of the RennFest Reunion in Daytona - an event it's is beginning to look doubtful i can attend. (wouldda been nice, but there are issues...) it's also the weekend my my Region's first DE track event - if the track is paved in time, which is questionable...

so - it looks like ArtechnikA will be attending the event again this year, and since i do not have to travel 3000 mi to do it, should be a much better time all 'round. and there is the traditional autocross the following day, and that looks to be the 911's first official competition outing (assuming i get 'stuff' done in time...)

i haven't talked it over with Dave - we'll have to see what we're up for. i'm think we might just be there...
TimT
if the track is paved in time

Shenadoah? at Summit? Which PCA region are you in?

I think Ill be at Hershey this year... I need either a G-50 a 915 or a 930 box....
r_towle
I'll be there with lots of parts...
Bringing down a trailer full of rare and very hard to find 914 parts....
Lots of these parts of the last of there kind, never to be seen again... wink.gif
Can we camp out on the grounds???

Rich
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(TimT @ Feb 25 2004, 07:46 PM)
if the track is paved in time

Shenadoah? at Summit? Which PCA region are you in?

yes. yes. Riesentöter.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(r_towle @ Feb 26 2004, 05:07 PM)
Can we camp out on the grounds???

all the latest information is available at the official event website:

Central PA PCA Hershey Swap Meet Website
Matt Romanowski
I'll be there with stuff....

Matt
crash914
Well since everyone else is going.....

If I get the engine back together by then....well see...Sounds like fun though...if the forcast is sun and dry...Ill be there...sounds like a Michael Jackson song....
type47
for me it's one of the must attend events. i will probably drive the beater grand caravan so i have lots of room to haul rusty worthless parts back home to fill up the empty floor space in the basement wink.gif

highlight of my Porsche year smilie_pokal.gif
RON S.
I'll be there.
My room is already booked in Grantville.
I've gone there for about 3 years now,always buying that much needed goody for the 6r.I've always had a great time,and great people.
For a swap meet, it's like being in a candy store.I've always brought home something useful every time.
Rain or shine,don't matter.
I only wish there'd be 2 or 3 events of this size each year,here on the east coast.
Ron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.