Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sway bar work and another great job by Eric Shea
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So I went through and redid my front area. Welded in the sway bar tabs, thanks Engman, and got everything lined up nicely so there is no binding at all. I then added a golf club sleeve so that if the gas tank ever drops onto the bar it will not have any rub.

Also installed my nicely refinished S calipers that Eric Shea went though for me beerchug.gif . Nice work E doggy aktion035.gif

Oh, and for those so worried about the overspray, those parts are being replaced anyway wink.gif
jaxdream
Those S's look great , almost makes me want to redo mine and run them instead of the A's I plan on using .Looks like you gettin it together !!! aktion035.gif aktion035.gif

Jaxdream
biosurfer1
Is that a stock bar?
Chris Hamilton
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Mar 11 2009, 09:17 PM) *

Is that a stock bar?

Looks like a Tarett bar: http://www.tarett.com/
effutuo101
Hey Jon, I found some high denisty foam. we could carve it down to the size you want. I will give you a ring tomorrow.
PeeGreen 914
Foam? What for?

Yes, it is a Tarret. I bought it before I knew about the Smart Racing bar drooley.gif Still a very nice bar and works very nice. The Smart racing sway bar is just a little nicer (and a little more $ blink.gif )
effutuo101
tank pad
PeeGreen 914
Ah... okay biggrin.gif Thanks Chris.
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 11 2009, 09:41 PM) *

Foam? What for?

Yes, it is a Tarret. I bought it before I knew about the Smart Racing bar drooley.gif Still a very nice bar and works very nice. The Smart racing sway bar is just a little nicer (and a little more $ blink.gif )

You should get the Smart bar. I'll dispose of the Tarett for you.
PeeGreen 914
I may just do that in the future but for now I can't buy anything new sad.gif

Maybe a bunch of clients with get a fire under their ass and start buying. poke.gif
PeeGreen 914
I wonder if Eric has seen his nice work here yet idea.gif . Maybe he forgot he did these since they were on my shelf for so long huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.