Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Who lives in Phoenix?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I have a large part that I managed to score for my 4Runner. I am wondering if someone in Phoenix could pick it up and either bring it to WCR or we can make some other arrangement to get it to Sacramento... PM me.
PeeGreen 914
What did you get now? huh.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Mar 12 2009, 03:51 PM) *

What did you get now? huh.gif

A couple years back I borrowed out my 4Runner to a Porsche Club guy who stalled his car on the roadside. For the record, I told him it was a DME relay which it was. I let him use my truck and trailer but I couldn't go with him. He is a contractor so I figured he knew his way around a trailer and it was only 3 blocks away. He didn't put the pin in the hitch and when he tryed to roll his 911 up onto the trailer the trailer jumped and mangled (sort of) my tailgate. I really didn't care but Yopu drives it every day and she has been pressuring for a new truck or fix the dent. Well... Do the math??? I found a tailgate in the proper color at half the recycle yard price.
PeeGreen 914
Wow blink.gif That story just sucks. You're too good of a guy to have something like that happen. Glad you at least found a good deal on a new tailgate. beerchug.gif

Funny stuff happens when you lend out trailers to people who don't know how to connect them properly headbang.gif
JoeSharp
Rob: I'm going on the Route 66 run next week. We will be in Flagstaff but Im sure someone can work this out in the next week. Post it on NARP and see if we can help.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Mar 12 2009, 04:31 PM) *

Rob: I'm going on the Route 66 run next week. We will be in Flagstaff but Im sure someone can work this out in the next week. Post it on NARP and see if we can help.

I think I have it handled Joe... Besides it is a tailgate for a 4Runner. Too big for your 914 unless your taking that big old murderhome of yours...
Rob
JoeSharp
Well keep us in mind cause we are taking the coach.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.