Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone going to Bonnaroo?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SGB
and thats not far away.

This is less than 100 miles away and I haven't gone in all the years it has taken place. Seems like I'm probably missing some major fun, if I can take it...
piratenanner.gif
bonnaroo
slow914
I'd wager its a factor of ticket price divided by number of bands you'd like to see then figure out if its worth it or not + or - projected beer3.gif cost
Lavanaut
Nope, Sasquatch. aktion035.gif

Seen live Bonaroo footage though that made me wish I were closer. One of the bands in that footage was Kings of Leon, and they're actually playing Sasquatch this year, cool.
john grier
QUOTE(SGB @ Mar 12 2009, 08:22 PM) *

and thats not far away.

This is less than 100 miles away and I haven't gone in all the years it has taken place. Seems like I'm probably missing some major fun, if I can take it...
piratenanner.gif
bonnaroo

Scott, I have never been and most likely never will.
And I am closer than you as I live in Nashville.

That is one of the most courpted countys in the state.

They alow it to happen just to generate revune for them.

And traffic is a nightmare, It backs up to Nashville at 3am on opening day. wacko.gif
john grier
I degress,
That was my opinion.

I am sure it could be alot of fun.

I went to some in the 70's and it was fun!

But now I am older and want comfort.

No more sleeping on the ground for me.

John
SGB
QUOTE(john grier @ Mar 13 2009, 07:41 PM) *

No more sleeping on the ground for me.

John

I'm gonna take the wife's honda excrement. It's a big box. All the seats fold totally flat. Sleeping- after the 3 or 5 mile hike back to the car, won't be totally uncomfortable. But still, that leaves out food, and bathroom, etc. Being an old guy, when I drink much beer, I GOTTA get up and take a leak about 4 am. That could be a (haha)n issue.

I don't think I gotta worry about being able to pay my way out of jail- unless they pick on old folks b/c they might have $...

It just seems like a big opportunity missed.
orthobiz
SGB, looks like a great lineup.
GO FOR IT!

I may hit Pitchfork in Chicago. Big crowd but with public transportation, no car worries.

Paul
schreiber
I went in 2005 and in 2008. Had the time of my life. Fantastic lineups both years! Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone.
smoke.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.