Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted: Seat Fabric
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
John_914
Does anyone have or know where to find seat fabric to replicated materials offered in original 914s? I've seen some cars with interesting plaid material and realize that finding replacement material will be difficult. Just thought someone would have some info.

Thanks

John

73 914 2.0
sixaddict
For the vinyl either AA or Automobile INternational dependingon how you wish to buy it ( kit or material) but if you mean the plaids I would email George as AA he would be a good source.
TOT

QUOTE(John_914 @ Mar 14 2009, 04:06 AM) *

Does anyone have or know where to find seat fabric to replicated materials offered in original 914s? I've seen some cars with interesting plaid material and realize that finding replacement material will be difficult. Just thought someone would have some info.

Thanks

John

73 914 2.0

914runnow
QUOTE(John_914 @ Mar 14 2009, 04:06 AM) *

Thanks

John

73 914 2.0

I myself am also LOOKING for the >Grey Plaid Tartan Cloth< Center
of the seats material...OEM or otherwise something close... blink.gif
Source anyone? Or have some for sale??confused24.gif
carr914
I just found a source for Houndstooth fabric in B&W and Camel (which the 911 guys lust after) and my GT seats go to the upholstry shop today.

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
jetboy
I would love to find a source for fitted fabric as well. Or at least a sewing pattern to stitch my own. Cloth inserts here in SoCal would be much cooler on the rear than the vinyl.
boxstr
I have a shop in Canby Oregon that has the best supply of all of the plaid fabric materials. You can purchase just the material and DIY, or you can send your seat and have them install it for you.
Contact me if interested at camp914@comcast.net, no PMs.
Craig
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.