Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Other Boards?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
VaccaRabite
I know we have hit the core boards:
Club, World, Pelican.

Have we hit NARP , Road Glue, or Rennlist? Is it even important (is Rennlist even still around?)

What about local clubs? I am a member of Southern PA VW Club, and some of those guys might be interested (they are mostly air cooled VW guys).

I know there are a few east coasters on NASIOC (the BIG subaru board) that own 914s. Do we dare publish something there? Do we wait a little and see how the room is filling up?

Zach
rick 918-S
I bumped Club and Pelican and PM'ed everyone that posted in the Invasion posts in World and Club. Rennlist suxs unless your a member. I'm not into paying for posting information I would give out to you for free.

Narp is a So Cal thing. I hang there and I think there was a post there once. I'll check. Anyone surf Road Glue?

Oh, I did post on the 928 forum on Rennlist. Some 928 guys are coming to the swap meet. I posted I should be there....what ever..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.